• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Honestly, if Blais is healthy I think the return isn't that bad and I don't say that lightly. I was really upset about the Buch trade.
I think a lot of us are feeling the same way. Especially if that 2nd round pick becomes something useful.

Blais, Goodrow, Hunt and Reaves are everything this team was missing last year.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
mmmmm..... yes.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
What a game man.

Nash's PK was fantastic.

Shesty 5 ga in regulation in four games.

laf 2 GWG's in 5 games.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't see the Montreal game, but the last two third periods were something we've been missing under Quinn. Really tightened up. But I also have to say as much as I love Igor, last year he didn't shut it down in the third period either, so it wasn't all on Quinn or the team defense.

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
Loved the Laf/Chytil/Blais line.
Our 4th line guys (all 5 of them) busted their asses all game long. f***ing warriors.
The top line seemed disconnected the whole game and still created a ton of chances. If they can get used to each other for a few games? Could be one of the best lines in hockey.
I'm not going to say anything about Shesty until Sunday. That is God's allotted day, after all.

The only two I was really not high on for this game were Panarin and Lundkvist. The former just seems disinterested too often. Not sure what's going on with him, but I'm not seeing the same level of energy or the joy on the ice that we're used to seeing from him. Lundkvist just seems overwhelmed. The game is moving too quickly for him right now. A stretch in Hartford wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad