Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Predators -- 10/21/21

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
Nashville wow what a sickening group of ref baiters .

Dynamite W - hit 4 posts I believe.

A very watchable hockey game.

I love that Chytil line

That said 2-1 we almost blew the game at the 4 min mark by losing yet another FACEOFF .

The power play was putrid - it can’t be all tip in Kreider centric.
Get Panarin off the point - enough.

If Rooney had hands he wouldn’t be a borderline pro .

I like the look of the Rangers staff behind the bench - hockey lifer looking.

Laff looked fantastic

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
5387496921001_6153530042001_6153528031001-vs-385x385.jpg

Great game, everyone. My three stars are Brett Howden, Colin Blackwell, and Greg McKegg. Goodnight, everyone.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Great win. This team really knows how to grind out games late. Igor is playing at a Vezina level and thats kept them in a lot of these games while the team learns the system and gets chemistry.

Laf-Chytil-Blais has a chance to be the depth scoring line the Rangers have been looking for

Mika & Panarin are so close to breaking out. Kreider has been their best forward through 5 games

I thought the defense was very good as a whole, particularly Trouba/Miller. Miller blowing up Forsberg late to break up an odd man rush is what weve been dying to see from him.

Keep racking up points until we get healthy. LGR

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Winning without 1/3 of our top6
Winning without Panarin being Panarin
Winning with Zibs still flubbing chances
Winning with an abysmal and embarrassing PP

This team's potential is through the roof.
Good teams win games they’re not supposed to. Igor is saving us right now. If Gallant tightens things up a bit, we get healthy, Panarin gets going, Kakko and Laf continue to progress then we’re absolutely going to the playoffs.

Reactions: Crease

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I recognize Panarin led the team in xGF% but he doesn’t look ANYTHING like the player we’ve watched the last two years. It is likely at least in part a team issue...but if this is the new normal for him it is a bit terrifying.
He’s fine. It’s 5 games that he hasn’t been a god for us. He was creating chances out there and manifested a goal that got called back. He’ll be fine.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I recognize Panarin led the team in xGF% but he doesn’t look ANYTHING like the player we’ve watched the last two years. It is likely at least in part a team issue...but if this is the new normal for him it is a bit terrifying.
He's most definitely trying. The talent is still there, we've seen him setup a lot of players already in the first few games. He's just making some really dumb passes

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
He's most definitely trying. The talent is still there, we've seen him setup a lot of players already in the first few games. He's just making some really dumb passes

To be honest that kinda happens with skilled passers...they force a lot of crap that doesn't work and then suddenly it starts clickign and they look like wizards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad