3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
iu

Panarin will be fine. He was setting up players that couldn't finish. I really just want him to be more aggressive and attack the middle of the ice. He has so much talent and he spends way too much time on the perimeter
I always laugh when i see this, Bush did a hell of a job dodging the shoe and him smiling makes it hilarious. On a side note f*** him lol. But he handled that situation great. And yeah, 10 will be ok. If he’s not scoring 3 pts a game we start to worry. That’s us being spoiled, he’ll get back into form.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
You all know that it was actually Philly Tomatoes who said, "Everybody takes a beating sometime". It wasn't Henry.
@will1066, I know you know that...Just pointing this out for the rest of these mooks.

You have mooks and also schooks. Don't forget the schnooks.

Reactions: egelband

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Rangers 3-1-1 overall and are on a 3 game winning streak. Lafreniere with 2 GWG, Shesterkin is a brick wall, Fox is goat status. This is with missing 1/3 of their top 6, Panarin not looking like himself yet, new players still getting acclimated, PP still not clicking, having Greg McKegg on the ice at all and still winning (3-0 with him lol).

Idk why people seem kind of down. The Kravtsov thing?

This team to me screams a team that is going to be good. Finding ways to win when you have a ton of obstacles is a big thing. Then once everyone starts to hit their stride I have a feeling it's all going to click at some point this year and they're going to be legitimately good, dare I say legit contender if Shesterkin can be this good all year.

I’m down that the team seems struggling to generate offense but clearly between Shesterkin and the defensive improvements this is a likely playoff team.

I will continue to nit pick though. Want to see Kakko explode, want to see Lafreniere score some jaw-dropping goals not just tip ins. And of course I still will continue to argue for more long term forward talent.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
The whole Blais thing is hilarious. This dude comes in hated all summer because we traded a fan favorite for him. He looks great all camp and now looks good in the season.

He would be a damn folk hero with this fanbase already if he didn't have to overcome the Buch thing. I really like this player.

He’s a good player but still a middle sixer; Buch was not just better but should have returned a better piece.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
He’s a good player but still a middle sixer; Buch was not just better but should have returned a better piece.
I totally agree, but I think the anger over the underwhelming return made people think Blais was gonna be like Cody McLeod or something.

If Kakko can explode and replace Buch (and hopefully be better) then Blais will be great in that middle 6 role he will fill. I like that he's different than our other forwards so he diversifies the lineup. He goes to the middle, finishes checks, good on the cycle. It's a nice element to add and I think he will be valuable for us as a 3rd line winger.

Reactions: mas0764

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
That is a very, very poorly structured team. How long is Hughes going to last there? At least with the Rangers they have the luxury of letting talent like Kravstov walk but if Hughes sours on the Debbies the franchise is f***ed. Also, they might think about acquiring an NHL goalie before the season gets out of hand for NJ. Again.

Can we steal Hughes from them? Offer sheet? Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad