Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Pens - Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
It's so ****ed right now. Crosby gets abused for the whole series then when he finally boils over it's "Crosby's a dirty player". I guess it's only okay when Crosby is receiving abuse.

The thing is, that is all well and good. We get it, most of HF hates the Pens so there will always be some of that.

But the Pens sucking the past couple of games emboldened them and it is one hundred times worse. To the point that the entire main board is unreadable regarding the Pens.

I defy anyone to find five posts with legitimate Xs and Os hockey discussion regarding this game or this series there.

I can take the childish slams. I cannot take the waste of time of wading through them to find one sentence among a thousand worth reading.

I love the opposing side's point of view, intelligently and respectfully stated. We had some of that earlier in the series. Right now there is no intelligent life left on the main board.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I have never seen the fan base so down on the Pens. I am including those outside of this board, which is a change.

That definitely has management noticing.

The oddest thing is that I doubt anyone here is even entertaining the idea that the Pens win tonight.

Emotionally I am completely unprepared for contemplating another series. The only thought I have at all is, Damn another thousand dollars wasted if we win.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Morning skate tweets:

All expected players are present at #Pens morning skate. Only absence is Brooks Orpik. @penguins

Saw Brooks Orpik. Has a bulky brace on his right knee. #Penguins He's only one missing from game-day skate. @pgshelly

No line rushes at #Pens morning skate. Maybe a trick up their sleeve for Game 7? -SK @PensInsideScoop

PPs remain: PP1-Malkin, Niskanen up top. Neal, Crosby, Kunitz down low. PP2-Martin, Letang up top. Stempniak, Jokinen, Sutter down low -SK @PensInsideScoop

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
What are tickets like tonight? I see a lot of friends selling. I also see the Pens posted on FB to make sure we are there in support, which is quite weird.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Thanks OilersPensFan for those.

Geno's comments about having fun slightly concern me....I mean some seriousness would be nice.

Dan's just an idiot...

It's hard to take what Geno says to the media seriously. He still doesn't have a great grasp of how to explain things out loud. Anytime a question was a little challenging to answer he defers to Sid. When Geno says "we have fun before game, then go play" it probably means something like "we are preparing for the game but you have to keep things light and believe you can win. when we step out the ice it's time to take care of business" or something like that. He just doesn't have the vocabulary to articulate his thoughts in English (at least in public).

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
What are tickets like tonight? I see a lot of friends selling. I also see the Pens posted on FB to make sure we are there in support, which is quite weird.

Haven't looked, but it was posted yesterday that 3500 tickets remained unsold, and a ton were on stubhub.

If those 3500 don't all sell not only would it break the streak, but wouldn't there be a blackout?

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
I have never seen the fan base so down on the Pens. I am including those outside of this board, which is a change.

That definitely has management noticing.

The oddest thing is that I doubt anyone here is even entertaining the idea that the Pens win tonight.

Emotionally I am completely unprepared for contemplating another series. The only thought I have at all is, Damn another thousand dollars wasted if we win.

I can't handle another series with this squad and coaching staff...it just makes my head hurt cause I know we're going to get DOMINATED to a ****ing tee by either the Bruins/Habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad