Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ

Projected Lineups:

tJtKSlV.png

Projected Starting Goaltenders:
Pavelec (confirmed) vs Halak (confirmed)

Last edited:

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
This is a win-win situation for us. If we win, we beat the fishsticks which is always good. If we lose, our draft position gets better. So there, I'll hope for a win but won't be as upset if we lose.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So is tonight kinda like a Dinner for Shmucks? Win and lose out in draft, lose and just be a loser? I dunno, But that Hanzal is so hot right now.

Reactions: MattBarzal

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
The last MSG Broadcast of the year so enjoy it for what it is. Even though I'm not a Fischler guy and the one time I spoke to him in person didn't go so well (nothing against Stan he was just grumpy that day) they're honoring him I believe tonight and he's been a huge part of NY Hockey History. Also makes me realize that Sam will be retiring sooner rather than later so I enjoy every game with him and Joe.

Now onto my questions:

1. Will the Islanders lay down worse than Kevin Nash did for Hulk Hogan in the finger poke of doom (for you non wrestling fans, google it) ?
2. Does AV say enough with Names on PP Unit 1 and put Chytil there?
3. Does Anderson get any special teams minutes?

In addition to Fischler, this is probably the last NHL game for Pavelec. He was part of the Marc Staal/Thrashers draft day 2005 trade so he's actually been connected to the Rangers for 13 years. Deharnais, Holland, McLeod are also mist likely ending their NHL careers. I know they've largely stunk here, but maybe because I'm a little older and have been through a lot, and these guys like the Sedins are in my age group, but it's interesting to take a step back and realized what they've all accomplished in their careers.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Barzal has been a Ranger killer. Not just a killer. Like a draw and quarter, spread your limbs across the kingdom, head on a pike type killer. This is such a shitty game because even if you lose its to these jerks and if you win you lost a spot or two in the draft. Tough season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad