GDT: Rangers @ Islanders - "Who Wants To Lose More?" Edition - 4/5/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Go Barzal. Show us what you got. Go out with a bang Tavares--here's to an unforgettable game.

For those who need reminding if the Rangers win tonight the Islanders will finish at least one spot ahead of us in draft placement with a somewhat better chance of winning the lottery. We don't really want or need to win this game. The Isles have had plenty of chances in the past to draft early--even to draft first overall. We never have--ever. It should be our turn now.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Not even Larry David would put Andersson on the fourth line. Maybe LD would put Richard Lewis in his place (and move LA to the third line), with which I’d be fine, since the locker room could probably use a few yucks right now.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Not even Larry David would put Andersson on the fourth line. Maybe LD would put Richard Lewis in his place (and move LA to the third line), with which I’d be fine, since the locker room could probably use a few yucks right now.
I'd like to see:

Kreider - Mika - Buch
Andersson - Chytil - Vlad
Spooner - Hayes - Zucc

Reactions: RoarLionRoar

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Lol at rooting for the Islanders. f*** that noise, I can never root for them against the Rangers. Don't care that we can pass them, rooting for the Isles againat the Rangers is a no go for me.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
This is a win-win situation for us. If we win, we beat the fishsticks which is always good. If we lose, our draft position gets better. So there, I'll hope for a win but won't be as upset if we lose.
I’ll be honest, I will get absolutely zero satisfaction from winning this game. The Isles are annoying but they’re too dumb a franchise for me to hate.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
We lose and slip into the much more statistically favourable top9, for the draft lottery.

We win and Tavares unconsciously adds an extra percent to his chances of signing with us.

What outweighs both though, is being between 120 and 130 minutes away from getting rid of this godforsaken system.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We lose and slip into the much more statistically favourable top9, for the draft lottery.

We win and Tavares unconsciously adds an extra percent to his chances of signing with us.

What outweighs both though, is being between 120 and 130 minutes away from getting rid of this godforsaken system.
Inb4 AV is still coach because we had a lot of injuries

Reactions: silverfish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad