Rangers interview with Gallant

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Can any Vegas fans chime in here ?

Likes: personality, traditional hockey roles and energy lines that hit.
Dislikes: press, putting down his players no matter how poorly they play, disclosing any type of injury, all calls against his team.

He seems to be a fantastic motivator for all his skaters regardless of skill level. I'd like to see what he could do with an elite player like Panarin.

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
Likes: personality, traditional hockey roles and energy lines that hit.
Dislikes: press, putting down his players no matter how poorly they play, disclosing any type of injury, all calls against his team.

He seems to be a fantastic motivator for all his skaters regardless of skill level. I'd like to see what he could do with an elite player like Panarin.

I mean Panarin has played at a 113 pt pace since joining the Rangers. I'd be more excited to see what he can what the young quartet of Chytil, Kravstov, Kakko and Laf.

Noldo

May 28, 2007
I thought the Kraken job was in the bag

Gallant seems like a coach who relies very much on his intuition and he has somewhat clashed with the organization that have emphasized analytics (at least when communicating outside). By all accounts Kraken is building heavily on analytics and modern approach so could it be that Gallant would prefer different type of environment and thus would like to take time (as Seattle isn’t in a hurry either)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad