Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Flyers | 3/26/13 | Derek Comcast!

TriFF51

USA Hockey
Aug 21, 2009
New York
I love seeing Kreider taking shots...last two games he's been using his speed like Hagelin. And if he keeps shooting he's gonna put up some points. He looks like a different player since the call up.

Problematique

Apr 3, 2011
Australia
It's going to be a rough end to the season...10-11 games on the road only 6 at home? Better get their **** straight quick.

Practice for when they finish 5-8th in the East :sarcasm:

Not going to hold my breath just yet, but I want them to reproduce this sort of effort over this road trip and not just the occasional breakout game.

topcat986*

Good win versus a team with no heart, sad to say but this win was fools gold. Christ even Richards looked good.

Apr 10, 2012
flyers played like crap. not happy about the win. still can't shut teams out... although.. i'm happy we scored more than 1 goal.

Vickers8

Steps line was flying, Kreids is such a weapon when he's skating hard, just like the playoffs, he has to get past the mentality if he makes one mistake and he's back to the Whale...by the way how much of a loser is Schenn, the Flyers #1 d-man who would be playing for the Whale if he was on the Rangers try to agitate Kreids, I wish the kid would have at least face washed him...love to hate them Flyers!

Vickers8

flyers played like crap. not happy about the win. still can't shut teams out... although.. i'm happy we scored more than 1 goal.

We outplayed them and made them look like crap that was a huge game for them

Vickers8

Bryzgalov is crap...Nash, Sign of a great player plays big in the big games...did you hear that gabby?

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Why can't the Rangers play another 10 games against Philly? That's the only team the Rangers seem to beat. Just get a split in the next two games. Ottawa and Montreal. 3 out of 4 points would be excellent but that's not happening.

Dorado*

Vitriole aside , they dominated a team they have dominated the last two years .
The real test is winning against two teams that own them , OTT / MON in Canada . Playoff teams get at least 3 points out of next two . The luxury of losing these next two was pissed away with heartless , gutless losses to Fla and Buf.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Why can't the Rangers play another 10 games against Philly? That's the only team the Rangers seem to beat. Just get a split in the next two games. Ottawa and Montreal. 3 out of 4 points would be excellent but that's not happening.

Tampa Bay too.

But yeah Philly's been our ***** for a little while now.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Vitriole aside , they dominated a team they have dominated the last two years .
The real test is winning against two teams that own them , OTT / MON in Canada . Playoff teams get at least 3 points out of next two . The luxury of losing these next two was pissed away with heartless , gutless losses to Fla and Buf.

Yeah. Can't take much from this game unfortunately.

Going to be a long weekend for Rangers hockey.

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
Good.

Now, over the next 4 games, I'd actually be happy with .500 hockey. Escape from Canada with 2 points and beat WPG. Can't be so difficult, right?!

cd211

Feb 6, 2010
New York, NY
His stupid penalty kept the Flyers in a game they were dead in. If he is not going to score, he cannot take ill timed penalties that are not stopping a scoring chance. Sorry, he sucks and will be easily replaced when that time comes.

its a ****en emotional game.. **** happens.. some of you guys will never be satisfied with anyones game.. always has to jump off the deep end and magnify something.. he doesnt suck, the guy can skate protect the puck, bring a physical game (destoryed volchenkov the other right made him his *****) and is an amazing teammate.. a guy that would do anything for his team.. he has the right attitude.. stop nitpicking!!! its getting ridiculous.. every game theres an issue with someone boyle sucks.. miller still turning ove the puck to much, didnt look good..girardi blocks 5 shots,plays 27min tn, oh but he looks like he regressed from last year.. you guys are never satisfied.. boyle plays perfectly for what his role is on this team and id want him on my team any day of the week.. guy has the right attitude and can play in a role on his team.. i dont understand what your watching when he plays.. he gets way to much bashing on this team..

brad and gab should be getting it all.. bc almost 20m they get paid and they havent done anything amazing.. we played half the season already and tn was the first time brad did something memorable.. nitpick them, ripp them apart..

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
i think 'slew foot' is one of those terms that sounds a lot worse than it is. obviously it's chippy and garbage to put an opponent on his keister, but i do think it's relatively harmless. that said, when it's done at full speed going into the boards, that's unacceptable. i think the one on mcdonagh was somewhere in between. it didn't really draw the rangers ire, so i suspect it wasn't serious. it does beg the question, when's mcilrath gon'be ready? i can't wait. the rangers really could use a little snarl.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad