Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Flyers | 3/26/13 | Derek Comcast!

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
The emergence of Kreider is one of the most important things to occur over the last few games.

Agreed. While I did not see the first two periods, he was fantastic in the 3rd. Worlds more assertive than he was earlier in the year, etc. Most of this with him was a confidence issue, IMO.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Well guys, it was great again staying up late for this. Amazing game and, credit where credit is due, Richards played a good game.

Best moment: JM talking down Bryzgalov haha

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
Hagelin-Stepan-Nash should never be broken up. Props to Derek and Rick for fantastic efforts tonight.

Best effort of the season, 5 goals, Henrik played well. Going to enjoy this one.

Credit where it's due by the way, Richards played great.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
win #266 for hank...that ties him with eddie for #2 in franchise history

JaeTM

Dec 3, 2009
Long Island
Stepan was unbelievable tonight. Not only because he put up 4 points but he was forechecking and forcing turnovers all night.

Stepan, Nash, and Hank.

HM: Brad friggen' Richards!

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
In staying fully consistent with my recent hate on Torts, he need to go **** himself for breaking up that line. There has been more sure this season than that line, even Henrik. His beaver love is just insensible and Step and Nash proved it tonight.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Weird how good that Hagelin - Stepan - Nash line is. Wonder why they weren't put together earlier in the season ;)

Huge win that could have been an absolute CRUSHING loss. I was scared at 3-2, I'm sure you all were as well. The Flyers really mailed it in after that fourth Nash goal which is all Bryz. Talk about a game-breaking goal :nod:

It's a good start, but that's all it is. It's still 3 wins in their last 8, 7 of a possible 16 points. Three very tough games coming up. This is a building block. Time to hope they haven't wasted all their goals for the week in one game.

Stepan, Nash, Kreider.

Loved Kreider's game tonight. Flying all over the ice and mixing it up with the Flyers :yo:

Still sick of Boyle, but let's save the negative talk for after a loss.

Congratulations to all New York Rangers (yes, even you Torts) who achieved a milestone tonight.

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
What do you know, the first line everybody here has been clamoring for, was finally deployed, and the results were somewhere between amazing and ****ing awesome.

I thought despite Kreider looking great, the 2nd and 3rd lines were a cluster ****. Gaborik(i) is not a left winger. Boyle is not a winger or a third liner.

We needed this. The next 8 game stretch is going to be brutal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad