Not open for further replies.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
never-lose-again-streak.gif

shoresy-gif-8.gif

oYN2IF9.gif

This team might never lose a preseason game ever again!

You know the drill, keeping it short and sweet once again with another preseason GDT!

Devils look to go 6-0 in preseason against the Rangers! Almost 1 week away from regular season hockey!

LGD!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It’s only gonna be 9 nights since the first two preseason games, but this preseason is going by so slow.

I actually had to think about it earlier tonight. “Preseason is going by so slow. It’s only been two weeks since our first preseason game? Oh shit! That was just LAST Monday night and not two Monday’s ago”.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
I want full lineup, because it's the rags. Put in full c squad in final preseason game for all I care. They'll have over a week to rest up for reg season.

Reactions: My3Sons

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
I’m not at all concerned with the Rangers. It’s Carolina we need to learn how to beat. They gave us a hell of a beat down in last year’s playoff. We need to rectify that, because they’ll be our biggest opponent during the season and if we meet them again in the playoffs.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
I’m not at all concerned with the Rangers. It’s Carolina we need to learn how to beat. They gave us a hell of a beat down in last year’s playoff. We need to rectify that, because they’ll be our biggest opponent during the season and if we meet them again in the playoffs.

Except, they didn't really struggle that badly against them in the reg season. In fact, the most "playoff" type game, they won 3-0, I remember that game and getting us all really hyped for the playoffs.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Yeah that looks pretty much like the lineup we can expect to start the season. Probably Bastian instead of Lazar though.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I think the team will work hard on the mental aspect of their game and making quick adjustments. A few guys admitted to being emotionally drained following the Rangers series and they weren’t mentally prepared against the Canes after the quick turnaround (Jack, Nico and Bratt did if I remember correctly). Hopefully they learn from that experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad