#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
EzSaZCfVUAAD0rw

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I would be happy somehow switching Laf and Strome on the pp along the right wall but we shall see next year. you can't keep playing these kids 10-11 min a game with no relevant pp time.

I think it can’t always be a situation where we find a reason not to play them.

Buch, Strome, Kreider, freakin Blackwell for 19 mins.

We can’t do it when they don’t score. We can’t do it when they do. We can’t do it in tight games. We can’t do it in blowouts.

I see a scenario where management is going to have to force the issue and remove the safety nets next season.

Last edited:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It's funny because there is like no way he doesn't wish the Rangers won that lottery. Was fun bashing him last year, but now I just feel bad for the poor bastard.

Kids going to be very good, just hate that he’s on the Devils. It’s like how I feel with Barzal, great player but hate the team he’s on, lol.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
In all brutal honesty, fun time is over. They were able to play like loose stools and still sweep NJ, but they need to clench their collective buttholes the rest of the way like a sphincter and tighten their game.
Tuesday is their most important game of the season they better get their shit ready to beat the Piles

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I get playing the veterans in key situations, such as a major power play, but I've always felt that "sprinkling" the young players throughout the lineup is better than

Line 1- Vets
Line 2- Vets
Line 3- Kids

Like, balance is good. Kakko was great on the Panarin line. Laf should be playing with Zibanejad at even strength.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
In all brutal honesty, fun time is over. They were able to play like loose stools and still sweep NJ, but they need to clench their collective buttholes the rest of the way like a sphincter and tighten their game.
Well, good thing this team really seems to play at the level of their opposition. So when we are against good teams, we also play well.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Laf and Chytil typically do not mix well ( obviously besides the goal )

They both go to the same areas and create no space for each other

Reactions: DanielBrassard

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
yeah. they played pretty poorly overall this series , game 2 was prob their best. But the massive gulf in talent between the two teams (lol NJ) won them those games.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Did not deserve to win, and arguably only did because the refs missed a bunch of potential calls against us.

Hopefully that's the end of the Bitteto experiment.

Why didn't we deserve to win? Because they gave up a 3 goal lead? I thought the play was pretty even overall. I don't buy the "we don't deserve to " stuff. Maybe the Devs shouldn't have committed some stupid penalties.

Last edited:
Reactions: egelband and chosen

leech GOAT

Jan 22, 2021
Happy with the sweep but a question to you guys who are more knowledgeable, I get their plan going into the 3rd period with a big lead is keep it in the offensive zone, but they show little forecheck and no cycling ability. They're not winning a playoff series that way. Is learning that still in the works ?

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Off topic but if you go to the Nils forum on the Prospects page you’ll see the poster Pavel Buchnevich saying Fox isn’t that good at running a power play. How can someone possibly think that

Reactions: SnowblindNYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad