Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Capitals - Game 4 - May 6, 2015 (Series 3-1 WSH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
And by your logic, everyone on the team is at fault except for Hank. THAT might be the most lazy, short sighted, ignorant and man crush (assuming you are a guy) mindset I have ever seen.

Man you really are off your rocker here. My knowing hockey is a team sport and the goalie isn't always at fault for losses does not make me lazy or in love with Hank. It's called being pragmatic and understanding the game.

You can't just flip what I said to you around on me, it doesn't apply.

People who always focus their blame on the goalie inherently have a fundamental problem understanding the game of hockey. Sorry, but it's true. It has nothing to do with me loving Hank, hating Hank or anything. There's a difference between analysis of his performance and saying "it was a soft goal, Holtby gave up 1, Hank needs to give up NONE otherwise he SUX!" like you are.

Just stop.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
No it's just annoying as ****

Look, I am a Rangers fan (for a long long time). Cam should not start. Hank still gives us the best chance to win. The D made a ton of mistakes. The F couldn't score and also have D lapses. I was at games 1 and 2 and I still could not believe AV didn't bench Miller. Especially in game 1 where he made mistakes after mistakes and made a pass to a Cap in the crease which Hank made a great save on. AV's mental lapse on lines cost us a chance to win game 1. I don't have the answers but would like to see Hank get into that "zone" where nothing gets pass him. I'm seen it. We all seen it. I will be at the Garden on Friday and hope to see it. With this team playing the way they are, it's out best chance. Nash ain't going to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad