GDT: R1:G4 | New York Islanders vs Carolina Hurricanes | April 27th | 2:00 PM | F/OTW 3-2

Steve55

Aug 21, 2005
Burnaby, BC, Canada
The Isles not making the Canes pay on Jarvis delay of the game came back to haunt them, as he drew the next penalty, and Noesen tied the game. I have a bad feeling going into OT, but anything is possible.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
That JGP goal is the kind of thing I was talking about when I posted recently in another thread about shooting along the ice more against Andersen. He's good with high shots but has had issues at times with pucks in his skates. And that was a juicy rebound he sent out to JGP.

As for OT, I'll go with Fasching and the irony angle because he's done absolutely nothing so far today.

Reactions: PK Cronin

dlawong

Nov 24, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Isles at least put up a fight in this game. Need some big improvement next year, including a big NHL level forward who can answer to Rempe next year. He is going to hurt quite a few guys this year in the playoffs. Rather Javis, Aho, and Slavin are his victims than Barzal, Cizikas, Pelech, and Dobson. Rempe in his interview sounds like he enjoys "banging guys" play and give him credit, he is doing that very well without getting called so far.

Chockey22

Jul 12, 2022
maybe he'll be the surprise hero in OT, but the decision to dress Iskhakov and dress him for 5 minutes is odd. Holmstrom, unless he's hurt, would have been a better choice.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Love the 2pm start. My LIRR train home hit UBS about 330 and exactly zero Isles sweaters were on the platform . Win the next period . Then the period after that.etc. We can take these candy clowns

We got this LGI !!!!!

Reactions: Potvottier

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Isles at least put up a fight in this game. Need some big improvement next year, including a big NHL level forward who can answer to Rempe next year. He is going to hurt quite a few guys this year in the playoffs. Rather Javis, Aho, and Slavin are his victims than Barzal, Cizikas, Pelech, and Dobson. Rempe in his interview sounds like he enjoys "banging guys" play and give him credit, he is doing that very well without getting called so far.

Could give a shit about Rempe. How about finding defensemen who actually take a man in front of the net, and forwards who actually, you know...Score goals.

Maybe that way we won't have a 17 goal differential.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Wasn't that hit down by Carolina? I guess there's no argument so probably not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad