Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Capitals - Game 4 - May 6, 2015 (Series 3-1 WSH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullseyes

Aug 16, 2013
Can stop your love for Hank for one second and actually read? Did I say it was his FAULT? I said STEP UP as A BEST PLAYER ON TEAM AND LEADER.

Take Matt Harvey. I bet he wills his way to a shutout if needed.

STEP UP HANK. Pitch a shutout. No one is BLAMING Hank. I am ROOTING for him to LEAD and challenge him OUTPLAY the other goalie.

Hockey and baseball are not the same sport.

Regardless, Lundqvist is not the reason the Rangers are down 3-1 in the series right now. A team isn't going to win many games when they've scored more than 2 goals in the postseason once. A goalie shouldn't have to put up a shut out every game to win. Seeing that the Rangers have scored 1, 0, and 1 goals in their losses against Washington, that's what he would have to do to have won those games. And then again, they still would've actually had to score to win the 2nd loss. But I guess Lundqvist should do that too.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Sometimes I wish we'd get stuck with a goalie like Michal Neuvirth so this ****ing myth that we don't need Lundqvist evaporates.

It'd surely kill the legend that this defense is actually good when Talbot/Hank aren't saving their ***** every might.

This. The defensive play has been at its worst since the 11-12 season. But everytime anyone brought it up, it was always followed by, "OMG LOOKS AT THE GAPG BRA!!!"

I like how GAA is a goalie stat and yet whenever it's convenient, people use it as a defensive stat.

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013
This is mind boggling to me that Lundqvist is even a topic of conversation right now.

2nvgx3a-1.jpg

Every time we win, he is the topic, so why not the other way around?

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013
When I watched AV post game interview yesterday, he looked so pitiful. I almost broke a tear watching it.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
This is mind boggling to me that Lundqvist is even a topic of conversation right now.

2nvgx3a-1.jpg

HF should implement a bot that automatically responds to Lundqvist complaint posts with "5 goals in 4 games"

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
We can't even average 2 goals a game. You're literally asking for your goalie to get a shutout for a chance to win.

Trou Trou Train

This is an Express train to Penn Station!
Aug 28, 2008
Long Island, NY
Need to score. Plain and simple. I'll be there tomorrow night. Hope it's not the end of our season. Need to blow them out tomorrow night. I'm expecting Hank to be his usual self when facing elimination. Hank with the shutout tomorrow night. Build momentum, take one back in Washington and then we are right back home with a Game 7. It's not over yet. Need to score goals.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
We can't even average 2 goals a game. You're literally asking for your goalie to get a shutout for a chance to win.

It's unrealistic to ask for 4 shutouts but how about 1? If the other team's supposedly inferior goalie can get 1, why can't our elite goalie match that?

That's all I am asking for. One god damn SO from our best player and everyone here reacted as though I am cursing their mothers.

And the Elites, whether it's Matt Harvey in baseball or Hank in hockey, should make a one run or one goal lead stand in a playoff game. Hank had a one goal lead last night. We should've won.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
It's unrealistic to ask for 4 shutouts but how about 1? If the other team's supposedly inferior goalie can get 1, why can't our elite goalie match that?

That's all I am asking for. One god damn SO from our best player and everyone here reacted as though I am cursing their mothers.

And the Elites, whether it's Matt Harvey in baseball or Hank in hockey, should make a one run or one goal lead stand in a playoff game. Hank had a one goal lead last night. We should've won.

Hasek couldn't win with this crap in front of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad