Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Capitals - Game 4 - May 6, 2015 (Series 3-1 WSH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
SAA means squat. Make more saves than Holtby and we win last night. Squeezed his armpit and no goal 1. Stop the breakaway like Holtby did on the PS and no goal 2. We win 1-0.

Sorry but when you are our best player and we have a hard time scoring, you have to step up.

We score 1 you pitch a shutout. We score 2 you can only give up 1.

Not the other way around: we score 1 Hank gives up 2. We score none he gives up 1. We score 2 he gives up 3.

Elite goaltending is so over rated. Give me Cam and the extra $6 million I bet I find a scorer or two.

I get it, now!!!!!

A goalie is doing his job if he gives up less goals than his team scores.

How simple!

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Hasek couldn't win with this crap in front of him

Exactly so our only shot at winning is have Hank pitching SOs.

People think I am thrashing Hank but I am actually saying he is our only possible Savior. McD, Nash, etc are all crap right now. They give me no faith they can turn this around or score. Only Hank can carry us and give us a chance. So, we do get a goal, he has to make it stand or we are f***ed.

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013

People think I am thrashing Hank but I am actually saying he is our only possible Savior. McD, Nash, etc are all crap right now. They give me no faith they can turn this around or score. Only Hank can carry us and give us a chance. So, we do get a goal, he has to make it stand or we are f***ed.

These apologists will never understand you.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Only agenda is people not recognizing a great opponent. Shame some people can't.

It just seems like you trying to show up everyone by pointing out how you alone can see the amazing D and goaltending of the washington capitals. But since this means you are ignoring all the flaws in the rangers offense right now it's an incorrect analysis. Ironically I['m sure part of the inspiration for your posts is people who utterly ignore that yes the caps are playing good it isn't all just the rangers offense' fault.

But it is mostly the rangers offense fault

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC

It's way more likely that we will find our offense than Hank will find a way to pitch a shutout at any point.

If Lundqvist allows two goals or less, he's done his job. Your whole attitude is a little like buying windshield wiper fluid when you have a flat tire.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY

If Hank were to maintain a sub-1.000 GAA in the playoffs, he should be inducted into the HOF immediately.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
It's way more likely that we will find our offense than Hank will find a way to pitch a shutout at any point.

If Lundqvist allows two goals or less, he's done his job. Your whole attitude is a little like buying windshield wiper fluid when you have a flat tire.

Really? Holtby pitched a SO. Are you saying Holtby is better than Hank?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
This thread has turned the corner from bad, to full on decomposition. I'm out.

See ya, in the Pre-Game thread for Game 5!!!!!!!!!!!

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Get O'Connor signed and trade Cam so this stupid cam fan club can die

Is the Hank fan club threatened by Cam's play? No worries there are 944 (damn I can't shake the .944 SAA) of you and only about 2 of us.

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
Just matching the other team's goalie in a round would do. It's only 8% of our Cap no biggie

Maybe Rick Nash could you know try scoring a goal, or Ryan McDonagh could stop giving them free goals or Derek Stepan can come out of hibernation etc...

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
Is the Hank fan club threatened by Cam's play? No worries there are 944 (damn I can't shake the .944 SAA) of you and only about 2 of us.

No. We still miss the Prince Chad fan club. We just want to recoup assets on Talbot. It's the best move for the team.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
If we lose this series the top 5 reasons why we lose (in no order) would have to be:
1) The caps D and Goaltending

2) Our forwards inability to slam home rebounds or get shots through

3) Losing Zuke

4) Drafting McI instead of Tarasenko

5) Losing Stralman to pickup Boyle (puke)

Honorable mention to wasting three first round picks, Callahan, Duclair, a 2nd round pick and John Moore on two terrible trades

3 1sts, a second, Ryan Callahan and Duclair could have netted a bona fide superstar and instead we get a 40 year old MSL and Overrated Yandle? This place acted like Yandle was Erik Karlsson or prime Zdeno. He's never even come close to being looked at in the same stratosphere as those guys and with good reason, he's never even come close to being as good as them. But that's the type of good we'd have needed to win

Last edited:

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut

Personally, I believe the posters that constantly say to play Cam over Hank aren't serious.

Truly believe the only purpose of "OnlyTruth", you, and that other guy is to only troll and rile up fellow posters with your comments.

I don't believe you are serious posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad