Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Capitals - Game 4 - May 6, 2015 (Series 3-1 WSH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Not one ****ing bounce.

Not one ****ing semblance of puck luck.

Not one divine assist on anything.

I ****ing hate hockey.

Blue777

Feb 24, 2010
ugh...

Not looking good, but it's not like caps have been dominating. In fact they're very fortunate to be up 3-1.
Winning 3 in a row is not impossible.

*Bob Richards*

The only consolation I got is that we came back from 3-1 last season and the 2013 Hawks did the same against Detroit too.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
On the bright side, Girardi's actually had a great playoffs. **** all the haters. He's shown up. Brassard has as well.

Everyone else. Go **** yourself.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
I'm sick of it, just absolutely sick of it. I have to stop watching at some point or I'll go postal. Seriously.

We played like doo-doo, but don't get me started on the officiating. It's making me lose my mind. Grabbing holding sticks, interferences all over the place. No calls, it totally deflates the team.

I can't type what else I'm thinking, I'd get an infraction for it. I'm giving hints: Ruby, Boyle.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
They are likely done . Can't believe how bad the offense is w Zucc out.

The Washington kids are killing them

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
1 goal in 2 games in washington....still have scored more than 3 in any game this playoffs

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
lol.

Same ****, different year. Watching Hank being the only Ranger to show up consistently after the calendar hits April never gets old.

McDonagh picked a really good time to play one of the worst games of his career.

This ****ing team.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm done with this team. They had ZERO urgency in the 3rd. ZERO. They don't give a **** about winning why should I care about them? I'm done as a fan of the Rangers. Why should I care if they don't? I'll just watch hockey now as a fan of no team. This is not an overreaction in the slightest. Down 2-1 in the 3rd 3-1 staring them in the face and they didn't even give two ***** about winning. Pre-lockout hockey at its finest. I'm too old to root for a team just because I'm a fan. I've spent too much time and money on them for them to not even give an effort in practically an elimination game. Rooting for losers is for Oilers fans.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
You're really making that comment when the number 1 Corsi team missed the playoffs?

It was more of people actually believing this team's shooting percentage was that good and they're all of a sudden a great offensive team.

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
Someone ****ing explain why Miller and Hayes weren't out there over St Louis and Nash in the last minute. This is a "what have you done for me lately" game. Miller and Hayes are at least creating chances. What the **** are the other two doing???

They set up our only goal? What did Miller and Hayes do?

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
Even in the playoffs, you aren't going to win scoring 1.25 goals per game, I don't care who your goalie is. Holtby has outplayed Lundqvist by a large margin in this series.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Not one ****ing bounce.

Not one ****ing semblance of puck luck.

Not one divine assist on anything.

I ****ing hate hockey.

This series has been just like the Kings series. We've run so ****ing bad on every single bounce. I don't think one has went our way the entire series. The Caps are blocking 30 shots a game which means theres tons of bounces off of them and somehow it NEVER goes to one of our guys open for a chance.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Kind of hope they lose the next game to put us out of our misery. This team is not winning the Cup. There's no strategy for winning the Cup unless your two top paid forwards can score. Need to trade away Nash. He chokes every time in the playoffs. Maybe he just can't handle the physical play or the clutch and grab of the playoffs or whatever it is. He can't possibly be injured every single time. This is his 4th year in the playoffs and he scored more than a single goal in only one season - last year when he got a mere 3 goals in 25 games.

I have no use for this team anymore. Not even watching them.

Henrik4Hart

Mar 19, 2007
We know what Hanks record is in Elimination games, thats all we have left.

1 goal is all we might get on Friday. so make it stand. I know it's unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad