Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Capitals - Game 4 - May 6, 2015 (Series 3-1 WSH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFiP*

Presidents cup frauds. I should have known with AV. All that hype for nothing.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If anyone Nash he needs to go! Sorry. We need cap space and a player that can score more then once every 15 playoff games

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Refs weren't good but neither were the Rangers
They never looked like they would win this one, and normally I always think they can do the come from behind.
Not tonight, they looked really half-assed. Way too many holes in their game.

bouds

Feb 9, 2009
Our D is sooooo overpaid.

Came down to defending and they've done a better job all series.

member 116805

Not saying it will happen again, but would be interesting to revisit the pens thread from last year after being down 3-1.
Still hope, but I must admit it does not look real good at all

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Get ready for this pathetic group of heartless losers to get embrassed at home like they were by Edmonton.

I want big changes in the off-season. This group isn't getting any results any time soon. The President's Trophy can go **** itself too.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
results9.gif

That was a disgrace. Taking a time-out after the other team iced the puck, throwing blind passes through neutral ice with an empty net, nobody forechecking with an empty net

An utter shambles

3rd Guy High

Feb 17, 2010
Someone ****ing explain why Miller and Hayes weren't out there over St Louis and Nash in the last minute. This is a "what have you done for me lately" game. Miller and Hayes are at least creating chances. What the **** are the other two doing???

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
Please rip the ****ing C off of McDonagh's chest. Should've been Staal's in the ****ing first place.

Disgusting effort. Absolutely pitiful. **** Boyle. **** McDonagh. **** St. Louis. **** Yandle.

Absolutely pathetic.

Thorngart

Apr 16, 2015
We really suck at organized offense. As soon as we start passing the puck around in the offensive zone we can't generate ****.
Looks just like the PP.

rvdnsx

Jun 30, 2003
Why didn't we send one of our guys with a full head of steam into the back of one of their players' head to free the puck up during that last scrum?! Oh wait...

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
I just can't stand how much the Caps get away with. Rangers can't move cause everytime they try to a Cap is draped over him. Last play someone's chopping at St. Louis's stick even though he's not even close to the play.

Brower, Wilson, Chimera, Oprik and Gleason are all ********.

And screw that one Caps fan who said they never say another play sucks. What a ******.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Do these idiots know they're supposed to control the puck with the extra attacker? Not act like it's a ****ing bomb about to explode.

Can't wait to hear how this is all Lundqvist's fault because he hasn't allowed more than three goals in a game yet this series. News Flash: Averaging one goal per game on offense isn't going to get it done, even with the greatest goaltender in history on your side.

Just disgusting. At least Hagelin didn't try to go on his backhand vs the opposing goalie's biggest strength on a penalty shot...oh, he did. Nevermind. Tanner Glass had an outstanding chance though, about sums this series up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad