Post-Game Talk: Rangers - Canucks: The Kids Are Alright!

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I'm sure I missed it in the pages of discussion the past two days, but what exactly was the penalty call on Kreider that led to the 2nd Vancouver goal? 2 minutes for being big and strong?

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
This is embarassing. Boyle gets so much crap from this fanbase, 99% of it undeserved.

NCAA players don't fight at all, while their juniors counterparts have been going at it for at least 6 years longer.

Yeah, Boyle sucks at fighting, no surprise. But he sticks up for himself and his teammates.

He makes $1.7M per, paid in blood every game. PKs, blocks tons of shots, and isn't bad in the dot either. He's a 4th liner. Cut the dude some friggin slack.

He would be cut some slack if we had a few less lemmings on this board. Possibly the most miserable fighter I've ever seen in an NHL uniform. Can't be denied. But he's also a solid bottom 6 player in many respects.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
He would be cut some slack if we had a few less lemmings on this board. Possibly the most miserable fighter I've ever seen in an NHL uniform. Can't be denied. But he's also a solid bottom 6 player in many respects.

Except, it's not his job to fight. I don't get it.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Except, it's not his job to fight. I don't get it.

Oh lord Snowblind. You just don't understand. EVERY player is supposed to know how to punch people, because if they don't they have no use to any team. Why don't you get it by now? Boyle is useless and has no value to the Rangers because he's a bad fighter.

In all seriousness this is getting ****ing ridiculous.

Ilovemymum

recreational MD
Feb 17, 2010
Oh lord Snowblind. You just don't understand. EVERY player is supposed to know how to punch people, because if they don't they have no use to any team. Why don't you get it by now? Boyle is useless and has no value to the Rangers because he's a bad fighter.

In all seriousness this is getting ****ing ridiculous.

Gretzky was a tremendous fighter, but a liability with the puck. Is that Lily Allen?

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
So now this place is unreadable even after wins? Why are we biting so hard on all the sensationalism in comments that are essentially created to start a 50 page argument about nothing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad