Post-Game Talk: Rangers - Canucks: The Kids Are Alright!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Boyle was 5'11" when he was in 6th grade, he never had to learn how to fight :laugh:

Nash, Kreider, and McDonagh all had their best games of the season.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
why don't you drop the gloves with an NHLer before you call anyone in the league that

Are you kidding me? If I was 6'7'' and some ******* inches shorter than me wanted to fight, I would be throwing HAYMAKERS at his face.

He's a HUGE ***** who can't fight. It's ****ing sad. He shows in his fighting, his hitting. No passion. A soft guy.

RangersHank*

Are you kidding me? If I was 6'7'' and some ******* inches shorter than me wanted to fight, I would be throwing HAYMAKERS at his face.

He's a HUGE ***** who can't fight. It's ****ing sad. He shows in his fighting, his hitting. No passion. A soft guy.

you go fight Bieksa then

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
3 stars of the game were perfect for me, throw in Stepan and McDonagh as HMs. Del Zotto and Girardi were good too, I though. That top line was incredible.

Pastafazul*

that ref better get a talking too

great win talbot awesome game

dorsett way to take one for the team

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York

You're incorrect.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York

lol if this was how fighting worked every heavyweight boxer would be 7 feet tall.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Since Boyle has lost any semblance of offense in his game, adding some fighting wouldn't hurt his chances for an extension to complement good defensive play.

I am advocating playing Talbot until he loses a game. Not because I think he's better, but because we need to grab wins while he is hot like this.

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
6 foot 6 Irish guy from Boston and all muscle gets rag dolled by a goon. Take lessons or something.....

Great game tho.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
Boyle needs to go find the "barbara Underhill" of boxing.....but really if I was him I woulda just pointed to the scoreboard and skated away no need to fight bieksa whose a tough guy and had a reason to want to fight

Great to see Kreider finally really break through, hopefully when it rains it pours.

Elvis Presley

Aka #30
Apr 14, 2009
brooklyn
Boyle didn't even drop his gloves, I do not call that 'willing'

Same thing last game with Chara.

No spine. But satisfied as I'd much rather a win than a loss and a brawl.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne

LOL. Takes hits, blocks shots, will stand up (poorly) for teammates. Stick to telling us about we aren't allowed to evaluate goalies, because you ain't too good at doing forwards

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Well the first line absolutely dominated in that game. Talbot was great, and Del Z played a solid game(McD/Del Z were the best Dmen).

The problem with that game our other lines were absolute crap imo. No sustained offensive pressure, bottom six getting pinned in their own end.

I like the fact the Rangers might have a scoring line, but they won't do very much if they can't figure out their scoring depth. They need to get at least a second line going(and fast)in order to try to string some wins together.

Callahan/Boyle looked completely lost out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad