GDT: RANGERS @ CANES, RISE OF THE STORM

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
We’d have our share of “bad” posters if we were down 0-2, and I’d bet we’d be bringing up injuries to Pesce and Dougie as a reason why. Not excusing it, but it’s their board where the can vent and rationalize things, much like most fans do on their boards.

nonsense, only we are allowed to do that

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
  • During the 4 regular season games, Adam Fox was very good. In this series, he has looked like ... a rookie. At best.
  • Not sure Trouba is worth $8M, but I'd like to have him on my team, salary notwithstanding.
  • Not one goal has been scored to Lundqvist's left.
    • Necas' redirect off Staal's boot is the only one that wasn't scored to Henrik's right (hard to be certain from the replay, but appeared to go 5-hole).
  • The Geekie line is just hammering away at the Rangers, Geekie especially. Love that kid.
    • After 13 years of not having an avatar, I may have chosen one a bit too soon.
  • I'd like to see Dzingel take someone's place, which is nice a segue to:
  • I don't like the Trocheck line. Not sure who is out of place, but I wouldn't mind seeing a switcheroo.
  • Fluery/Ed/Skjei have been fine, but TvR should play next game.
  • I like Vatanen. Too bad we can't keep him.
  • Maybe not a popular opinion, but I'd also bring in Reimer for Game 3.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
  • During the 4 regular-season games, Adam Fox was very good. In this series, he has looked like ... a rookie. At best.
  • Not sure Trouba is worth $8M, but I'd like to have him on my team, salary notwithstanding.
  • Not one goal has been scored to Lundqvist's left.
    • Necas' redirect off Staal's boot is the only one that wasn't scored to Henrik's right (hard to be certain from the replay, but appeared to go 5-hole).
  • The Geekie line is just hammering away at the Rangers, Geekie especially. Love that kid.
    • After 13 years of not having an avatar, I may have chosen one a bit too soon.
  • I'd like to see Dzingel take someone's place, which is nice a segue to:
  • I don't like the Trocheck line. Not sure who is out of place, but I wouldn't mind seeing a switcheroo.
  • Fleury/Ed/Skjei have been fine, but TvR should play the next game.
  • I like Vatanen. Too bad we can't keep him.
  • Maybe not a popular opinion, but I'd also bring in Reimer for Game 3.

Got no problem with that.
Nah, our D is good.
Kinda interesting.
He's fun to watch.
It's Nino.
It's all question of defense.
I just hope it isn't Fleury.
We'll see. We might squeeze him.
I don't envy Rod this choice, but I have in faith in both of our goalies.

Reactions: geehaad

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
hattrickhappy.jpg

Hat trick happiness. 5 points in two games ...not too shabby for Aho either.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Looking forward to closing this out tomorrow.

Not looking forward to the dirty cheap shots from Trouba, Buchnevich, and Deangelo tomorrow.

going to need Edmundson to be ready to lay them down tomorrow

please, please, please let Trouba be suspended for tomorrow’s game

Reactions: Tryamw

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
Hey there Canes fans, came to collect the 4th round pick Vatanen awarded us today along with letting you guys know my CashApp allows donations for getting Svechnikov a hat trick today

For those that dont know my guru ass called a big game by him at 5am on the main board and so while donations are accepted, all I ask for is a picture with the pig

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Looking forward to closing this out tomorrow.

Not looking forward to the dirty cheap shots from Trouba, Buchnevich, and Deangelo tomorrow.

going to need Edmundson to be ready to lay them down tomorrow

please, please, please let Trouba be suspended for tomorrow’s game
Don't forget Lemieux is back. If the score is ugly, the game may definitely get ugly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad