Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Canes - 02/21/2020 | 7:00 PM ET

Three Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Lindgren is amazing to watch. He takes no shit during the game and he's getting better defensively every game.

On top of all of that, dude can skate and handle the puck. His evolution is as big of a reason this team is trending up. Pushes Staal down the lineup. Soon enough, Skjei too. His game is exactly what was missing on this defense for years.

Hopefully Chytil is good. Even if it is the Sharks, I'm not pining for Howden to be the 3C tomorrow. He played really well tonight, but keep that 4th line rolling.

I saw his "escapability" a while ago, his knack to elude pressure. He really showed it tonight when he turned on the afterburners and blew two Cane forecheckers away.

Reactions: egelband

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
The Canes collapsing and throwing a tantrum late started with Rod Brind'amour for having one of the weirdest place to put a ' in a name.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Time to bring back the classic

giphy.gif

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I think Somebody also said theres no way we can replace Hayes's and Zuccs production, dooming us to the bottom 5.

I'll be honest, I had them between 7 and 10, figuring they still needed a lot. But, Mika's become a top end 1C, Panarin needed no adjustment, and Fox and Tony D have really been good. Shesty takes this team up another level or two. They may fall short this year, but, next year, they should be a bona fide playoff team.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
This group is really reeling me back in...ahhh ****.

And i say “really” because this team actually looks like a unit. They are playing as one. Everything is starting to gel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad