Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Canes - 02/21/2020 | 7:00 PM ET

Three Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Here's a news flash, we are losing a 7 game series to the bruins the first round anyway, Kreider on one side or the other won't change that. Continue building the team, I can guarantee Kreider will never be this good again, sell high.

That Bruins team lost only 11 out of 62 games. We’re beating them 3 out of 7? :clap:

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
That Bruins team lost only 11 out of 62 games. We’re beating them 3 out of 7? :clap:

Not that we would, but what was Tampa's record over their last 62 before getting swept by Columbus?

I think the Rangers could take a game or 2, I wouldn't expect anymore. I'd hope that they would take enough out of Boston where they get smoked in the next round because f*** that team.

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
If there is a chance for us to get into the playoffs I would always root for that. I could understand if we were a bottom feeder but we aren’t. Like they always say just get in and you never know what can happen. The Blues are a good example. They looked destined for the lottery at one point.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Yes, he will be a great goalie with structure. Even if they allowed the chances, they still held their positions. It's not the "hanging out to dry" crap we saw earlier this season. It's different. He isn't getting bombarded. He still has to shine, but it's not like he's under siege. That's the difference.

Or are you telling me Shestyerkin is soo much better than both Hank and Georgiev? I think not.

I think he is so much better than Hank, yes. Also, better than Georgiev, albeit hard to quantify how much better, but time will tell. IMO, this kid has the opportunity to be a top 3 NHL goalie consistently. I may be proven wrong, but he has been this talented for years. Why would that change?

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Pure speculation yet wondering if teams have a concern the Rangers will trade and then resign Kreider in the offseason. Maybe they won’t bother if they believe he’s not signable

Teams trade first round picks every year for a quality rental knowing they may not be able to sign them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad