Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Canes - 02/21/2020 | 7:00 PM ET

Three Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
It's not only Kreider. Guys like Strome who've found a home here. The clips show how close knit they are now. He was saying in his interview how they've learned how to play together and how to win together. It's a shitty situation to have to lose some of these guys.

When DQ said that just because they wore the same Jersey, they weren't a team to start the season he was spot on. To think of all the unfamiliar faces and youth on this team to start the season, it's a wonder we were able to tread water as well as we did. Can definitely see how the bonds have grown since then.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
He was on the ice with 30 seconds to go
If anyone saw what he did before the penalty, they'd have no issue with it. He was behind the net trying to keep the puck but when he lost it he had the presence of mind to immediately go in front of the net to defend. The delay of game was accidental but he was in the spot he was supposed to be. Good hockey IQ.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Did not see what happened to Chytil. I watched the Carolina feed on NHL66. The game was blacked out on MSG.

The Rangers have a legit shot at passing some of the teams ahead of them. Columbus is just riddled with injuries. The Islanders, Leafs and Panthers have been mediocre and Carolina kind of average and we have some games in hand on some of these teams and we're healthy and gelling. That's at least 5 straight road wins.

We should beat San Jose tomorrow at least if we take them seriously.

I'm kind of thinking we should hang on to Kreider. Sign him and worry about some of the others when the season's over. There is no reason on God's earth for us to deal Strome either. He's an upcoming RFA--whether we'll have the money for him or not we can trade him in the off season. Not f***ing now.

Back to Kreider--you're almost sending the wrong message dealing him at the deadline. If we keep him we have a real shot at the postseason and if we move him we probably don't.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
ADA was rubbing his collar bone as well after that charge... hope he's OK..

losing Chytil and ADA would be a massive hit

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
ADA was rubbing his collar bone as well after that charge... hope he's OK..

losing Chytil and ADA would be a massive hit
yeah I think he is ok. I forget why did he miss those couple of games? It was upper body near the shoulder right?

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
I loved the Panarin pickpocket that lead to Fast's goal. The funny thing about this,.. was that the CAR D-man who got stripped of the puck, came back hard to catch Panarin and the puck goes off his skate and into the net. LOL. And to add insult to injury, Strome's momentum bangs this guy after the goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: egelband

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Can you guys take Webster back?
No give backsies!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad