Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Oh goodie lol
115807.jpg

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I was a fan of Carolina... they played like absolute punk bitches tonight though. They were outworked and outplayed... They through a tantrum... says a lot about their character

Svechnikov is a great talent but he needs to tone it down. Its one thing to be a mule like Ovi, its another to be a punk bitch.
Yea man I agree. The Hurricanes are my 2nd team. It may be tough to root for them now lol

Reactions: egelband

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Zibanejad needs to be considered for the Selke. It's a damn shame if he isn't in the conversation. He makes so many defensive plays that turn into instant offense it's crazy - on top of being a dynamite PK'er.
he needs to improve on faceoffs but I do agree.. he's our mule

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Has Stesty already set Rangers record for best start for NYR rookies? 8-1 to start career
does your team normally throw tantrums when they're outworked/outplayed? or this dirty? seemed out of character

to answer your question... Shesty is breaking NHL records not Ranger records

Reactions: KOVALEV022473

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Lindgren is amazing to watch. He takes no shit during the game and he's getting better defensively every game.

On top of all of that, dude can skate and handle the puck. His evolution is as big of a reason this team is trending up. Pushes Staal down the lineup. Soon enough, Skjei too. His game is exactly what was missing on this defense for years.

Hopefully Chytil is good. Even if it is the Sharks, I'm not pining for Howden to be the 3C tomorrow. He played really well tonight, but keep that 4th line rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad