Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Canadiens 3/30/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Someone in the Habs' pre-game thread said they'd heard Lundqvist had suffered a concussion. I haven't seen anything about that. Can someone verify?

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Richards made 3 really nice passes to Kreider during the Ott game (1 were Boyle got in the way, the other two resulted in good shots on goal). I know it's almost a certainty that Richards won't be here beyond next season, but it would be nice if those 2 could develop some chemistry while they are both around

I don't know if it's my lack of trust in Rangers management, but I just have this nagging feeling he's here to stay for the duration :help:

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
I don't know if it's my lack of trust in Rangers management, but I just have this nagging feeling he's here to stay for the duration :help:

I originally thought that too, but with the new CBA I just can't see how you can take that risk. It wouldn't surprise me if the Rangers tried to buy him out and then trade for him from whoever signs him to a much better deal. Not sure how you'd keep that legit in the eyes of the NHL though.....

Dorado*

Richards made 3 really nice passes to Kreider during the Ott game (1 were Boyle got in the way, the other two resulted in good shots on goal). I know it's almost a certainty that Richards won't be here beyond next season, but it would be nice if those 2 could develop some chemistry while they are both around
They can be Facebook friends . Get Richards away from this team

Wolfy*

Wow, a star player like Gaborik has to play on the 4th line to make room for Zuccarello. They put an enormous pressure on the little guy, can he save the big club? It's like if Zucc is successful the Rangers may reach the playoffs, if he fails it's game over. And now it's all up to you Mats.

At least that's how I feel things are right now...

Seriously, if he really helps the team out, I think his future with the Rangers is secured. This is his chance.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Doesn't matter where you are. It's all just hockey.

The way to defeat superstition is to ignore it.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Doesn't matter where you are. It's all just hockey.

The way to defeat superstition is to ignore it.

I thought the best way to beat superstition, the monkey on your back is by..beating it, which is what I wanted the Rangers to do with the Canadiens!

Hit 'em, hit 'em, hit 'em, fight 'em, hit 'em and HIT 'EM! Scoring a goal would be a plus.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
First game of the season I'm not watching or listening to on the radio so they'll definitely win convincingly. They won't though so I'm not all too bummed about missing it!

Punxrocknyc19*

Beaulieu's first game eh? I'm pretty excited to see what this kid can do. Supposed to be a beast.

since it is against the Rangers i expect Beaulieu will get his first NHL goal on his first NHL shot in the first minute of the game.. im being realistic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia