Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
Some interesting info from SNYRangersBlog:

On twitter, Kenny Albert noted that Cary Price has a shutout streak of 192:45 at the Bell Centre against the Rangers.

The last Ranger to score against Price at the Bell Centre was Mats Zuccarello.

That goal was scored over two years ago on 1/15/11.

Zuccarello scored at 6:57 of the third period in that game. (Price owns us)

The last 3 games for Price at the Bell Centre against the Rangers have been:

3-0 2/23/13
4-0 11/19/11
2-0 2/5/11

Lines at practice:

Hagelin-Stepan-Nash
Kreider-Richards-Zuccarello
Miller-Boyle-Callahan
Pyatt-Newbury-Gaborik

I'm liking the top six. Third line isn't bad if they're playing well. Gaborik on the 4th line? I don't even know what to comment...

Will Zucc bring some magic, some luck? We need to win this game.

EDIT: This just in -

New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 10m
Torts says Zucc will play tomorrow "we feel he can make plays...he has good offensive instincts" (and JAM!)

Last edited:

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Flip the top two lines in terms of TOI, and it looks fine to me.

Will it matter though? The talent is there, but no one can put it together within our system.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I like that top line, even with Richards playing like this: :wally:

Kreider brings a little tenacity to the line, but not sure it will be enough to make space for the other two. They can both pass and hopefully Kreider will benefit from that down low.

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com

Kreider brings a little tenacity to the line, but not sure it will be enough to make space for the other two. They can both pass and hopefully Kreider will benefit from that down low.

I'm hoping that Zucc's creativity, along with Richard's vision and skill (he still has it, just playing like ****), will combine with Kreider's everything and make that a potent line.

*Bob Richards*

This team, with this coach, in Montreal.

I anticipate absolutely nothing. Not even effort. Not going to set myself up for disappointments.

bubba5

Aug 2, 2005
Can't wait for Matts Gretzky to turn this team around. This was the master plan all along. LOL

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Why bother?

Like a record, round and round we go: some fans will have hope, some fans will believe the Rangers will bring it because it's very much do or die, LGR, Rangers blow chunks, fans will get pissed, fire Torts, trade one player or two, forget about Montreal game, look towards next game..rinse and repeat.

This team ain't trading no one. Torts isn't getting fired. This season - at least for me - is over.

**** the 2012-2013 overhyped, underwhelming New York Rangers.

EDIT: Actually, they don't deserve to be called the Rangers. They don't deserve to wear those blue jerseys. ****ing has-beens polluting the Garden ice.

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
No expectations. Thank god that Im a Cuse fan, as theyve been my focus for a while since the Rangers have been ******* for most of the year. Couldnt even get mad last night since Cuse beat Indiana.

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
This should be the Habs lineup (If Prust is ready to come back) :

Ryder-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Eller-Prust
Armstrong-Halpern-Moen

Subban-Gorges
Markov-Emelin
Beaulieu (first NHL game) -Bouillon

Price

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn

I loled pretty hard.

Anywho, yeah excited to see Zucc back, I've always liked him and I think throwing him on the top 6 shows we have some confidence in him. I think he'll produce but damn...Richards better keep up with those two lol.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
This should be the Habs lineup (If Prust is ready to come back) :

Ryder-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Eller-Prust
Armstrong-Halpern-Moen

Subban-Gorges
Markov-Emelin
Beaulieu (first NHL game) -Bouillon

Price

Beaulieu's first game eh? I'm pretty excited to see what this kid can do. Supposed to be a beast.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
We're not going to beat Montreal, that's all there is to it. If it weren't for the fact that I only miss Rangers games when I'm traveling and have nowhere to watch them, I would probably skip this one. How does Montreal own us every time we go there? Maybe it will be tolerable to watch if I get roaring drunk before the game. :cry:

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
we are expecting a loss so a win would be be a huge boost.

after this its Winnipeg where they have to win and two with the Pens:help:

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
This team needs to overcome whatever psychological weakness they suffer when playing in MTL.

Not expecting it though, not with this lethargic, uninterested, heartless, lazy group. Maybe Hank will steal this one for us.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Beaulieu's first game eh? I'm pretty excited to see what this kid can do. Supposed to be a beast.

He'll score a goal guaranteed.

Not getting my hopes up, but they really need to shake the demons of MTL. A loss tonight could easily start the slide in to a 5 game losing streak.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
This game scares me... the Rangers have been cursed for years when playing the Habs.

Time to break that curse guys!

Hopefully Zuke can make a good comeback and "reacquaint" himself with Price, hehe.. "fun fact" from that game, one of the goals scored against us was by Hamrlik :)

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
I'm dedicating the next 29 hours to figuring out ways to make this game somehow enjoyable and entertaining even tho they're gonna get crushed.

Suggestions welcome!

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Can't wait for him to score against us.

He'll score a goal guaranteed.

Not getting my hopes up, but they really need to shake the demons of MTL. A loss tonight could easily start the slide in to a 5 game losing streak.

Well we all know he's going to score.

And yeah a win would be huge, but we need to get at least a fraction of consistency going if we're going to make the playoffs, let alone stand a chance if and when we make it in.

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
I'll be happy if we score a goal, I'll be happier if we win. But even if we win, I won't be that happy until this team is able to return to form, which means I won't be happy for the Rangers until possibly next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad