Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Bruins - March 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2012
NY
Hank (in a way only he can), basically saying that the NHL are a bunch of idiots for calling that first goal.

That still wasn't as bad as the Chris Neil goal. To defend that one, the league made up some story about the puck never being touched by Neil, even though the goal can showed he clearly did. Wonder what the excuse from the league will be for this one

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Which is, of course the pre-packaged excuse should they lose. Rather than maybe re-evaluating how good the team actually is/was.

I don't think a first round loss is likely, but all things considered a second round loss would not surprise me much.

We'll see.

All depends on how the cards fall. While I think we'd beat the Bruins in a 7 game series, they could wear us down even if we win and probably have the best chance of beating us out of any possible 1st round opponent. On the flip side, it's not out of the question that we face Ottawa in round 1 and face the winner of a Pens/Caps series in round 2 in which case we'd have a pretty nice set up back to the ECF.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I can accept losing when we get outplayed and that's fine. We got outplayed in this one and we'd have probably lost anyway.

It's hard to ****ing accept when pucks are obviously kicked in and ****ing Toronto again reverses the call. We were getting run all game and not a ****ing single penalty--only one in the last 11 periods!--I mean what the ****! Is this for real?

And then Glass gets a major? **** you referees.

Change Toronto and referees to Bettman and the NHL brass.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I just wish the coaching staff and the team would learn SOMETHING from all the bad starts.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
And the Capitals are in a must win situation now with the Bruins winning.

We are facing too many teams fighting to stay alive, and for the Rangers to win these games... they will need to put in a significantly better effort.

RangersOwnNewYork*

I can accept losing when we get outplayed and that's fine. We got outplayed in this one and we'd have probably lost anyway.

It's hard to ****ing accept when pucks are obviously kicked in and ****ing Toronto again reverses the call. We were getting run all game and not a ****ing single penalty--only one in the last 11 periods!--I mean what the ****! Is this for real?

NHL officiating is the worst of any of the major sports AINEC!!

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I just wish the coaching staff and the team would learn SOMETHING from all the bad starts.

Are you referring to the year we went to the finals or the year when we are in the front seat for the President's trophy?

It's was just a snow job. The league is a business, we have a great team, and we clinched.

Jan 8, 2012
NY

I wish they would learn from sitting back on leads in the SCF. Of they didn't learn from that, don't hang your hopes on getting better starts.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown

Losing happens. When you play 82 games you will lose some and odds are some will be blowouts. The Rangers actually looked really good in the 3rd and if they replicate that for 60 minutes then we're fine.

It's just frustrating when you can clearly see what the NHL is doing.

I'm telling you. Don't expect the Rangers to get the better side of the officiating down this home stretch. They want us in 2nd so we play Washington and they want Boston in 8th to play Montreal.

They for sure are pushing for Boston to make it over Florida or Ottawa. Business is business.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm just hoping this team turns it on when the games really count. We just don't have the puck enough.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I wish they would learn from sitting back on leads in the SCF. Of they didn't learn from that, don't hang your hopes on getting better starts.

hqdefault.jpg

It's AV's fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad