Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Bruins - March 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I didn't watch the end of the game, what did glass do for a misconduct?

Popped McQuaid in the head at the final bell with the back of the hand holding his stick--whether he got him with the butt end is another question. Bruins fans yapping away about how McQuaid was trying to pick a fight with Glass all game--which if true (and I have my doubts) sounds absolutely idiotic to me. A team on the ropes--needing wins--getting up 3/4 goals and wanting to instigate fights to no real purpose. I don't mind fighting in hockey but I surely don't think they're more important than winning the game--some of their knuckleheaded posters apparently don't think the same.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We need to rethink the lines and especially the D pairs. We just don't have the puck enough. We have to be the most inefficient playoff team in the league at going from defense to offense.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
We need to rethink the lines and especially the D pairs. We just don't have the puck enough. We have to be the most inefficient playoff team in the league at going from defense to offense.

Why are McDonagh and Girardi tied to the hip? We're in the playoffs. Not a bad time to experiment some new defense pairings. I would give Staal-Girardi another shot.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Why are McDonagh and Girardi tied to the hip? We're in the playoffs. Not a bad time to experiment some new defense pairings. I would give Staal-Girardi another shot.

In previous years they've worked as a pair. AV needs to realize that this is not previous years because they're much better apart this year.

varanger94

Jan 11, 2011
Just an excellent job by the Refs and Toronto. #25 Joannette and #15 Hebert. Everyone should remember to give them the ovation they deserve next time they are at the Garden. Totally ignored anything Boston did in the Game. Were able to see the bad call they gave to Nash. One Power Play in 3 games. Makes you wonder. Once again, thank God for Replays. Toronto gets it right once again. How about knowing the name of the Clown who's making these calls.
TORONTO%20WAR%20ROOM.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Jan 8, 2012
NY
In previous years they've worked as a pair. AV needs to realize that this is not previous years because they're much better apart this year.

Mostly because McDonagh is not good enough to carry Girardi this year. Staal is much better equipped for that ATM. Why not try McDumbass with Boyle? That leaves Yandle-Klein when Klein returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad