GDT: Rangers @ Blues - "You Should Be Too Drunk For This St. Paddy's Day Game" Edition - 3/17/18 - 8pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
He's 24, he's washed up and we need to stock up on prospects that won't be NHL ready for another 4 years that may turn into a player as good as Mika by the time they're 24, then we gotta flip them for some prospects too.
He has to prove he can stay healthy for a full season. I'm not sold on that yet.

Reactions: bl02

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Everytime I look at Gilmour's ability ... he does something like this to make me not like him.
There's a reason he was a 7th round pick. Sure he's an incredible skater but he is a disaster in his own zone. He's exceeded expectations by cracking an NHL roster but I don't see him being part of our future core. We already have Skjei & DeAngelo who are just as gifted of skaters but aren't a defensive liability every time they step on the ice

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Here's a hint, maybe they're not as bad as you think. They're not good, but we will have amazing goaltending no matter who starts in net because of Allaire. Their offense isn't nearly as bad as you think with a healthy Kreider and Mika. This is not a good team but to pretend like they're the 2012 Blue Jackets is disingenuous.
Im just being irrational

The problem is this team always gets phenomenal goaltending

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Just turned on. Is there a reason Lundqvist still isn't playing?

The team is ruining their draft chances by winning some games, might as well let Lundqvist hit 30 wins before the end of the season.

Georgiev has looked good, not otherworldly or anything that Henrik can't get a start.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
He has to prove he can stay healthy for a full season. I'm not sold on that yet.
Fair critique, I think he's worth that risk though. He's a game breaker and was easily our best player last playoffs. He can be inconsistent but when he's on, I legit consider him one of the most dominant players in the NHL.

And he has played 80 & 81 game seasons in 2014-15 & 2015-16. I also think when judging a players durability you should look at what kind of injuries, he's only had one concussion. This is a freak injury:

Reactions: GregSirico and jas

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Just turned on. Is there a reason Lundqvist still isn't playing?

26m1bm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad