GDT: Rangers @ Blues - "You Should Be Too Drunk For This St. Paddy's Day Game" Edition - 3/17/18 - 8pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I don't know if I should be happy about the way CK and Zibby look or mad that there is now way they get a top 10 pick.

I still think Gorton will attempt to trade up. He tried to trade up in both of the past two drafts, and if there's a player that the Rangers like, he's got the assets to make a move.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
I can't even stay upright.

Ozzys on ice are always a success :laugh:

MahVIhC.gif

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Because they are nowhere near as bad as most made them out to be! Injuries absolutely killed us this season.

No, they are/ They bleed shot attempts. Henke had to 50+ saves in back-to-back games. They get outshot nightly, and Georgiev has been a wall.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
If we just played like the bad team that we are instead of winning meaningless games, we'd be able to get Boqvist without giving up assets.

Better hope Clark keys in on some godly prospects because this team is gonna be finishing 17th for a couple years.

Odds of us ever slipping into the bottom five were remote, and the odds of Boqvist dropping past the 5th pick are also remote.

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
Mind you, they'd be a first round exit type team but this team isn't as bad as people thought, even with this defense. Honestly, Kreider and Mika don't get hurt there's no sell off and we're likely in a wild card spot.
Fair, but I'm glad they are where they are. They have some good building blocks, they just need one or two top tier players to put them back in the mix.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
St Louis really blows. They should have done a rebuild/retool as well. Tarasenko and Parayko. Do they have any other top tier players? Pieterangelo? Is he really a cornerstone player?

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
If we just played like the bad team that we are instead of winning meaningless games, we'd be able to get Boqvist without giving up assets.

Better hope Clark keys in on some godly prospects because this team is gonna be finishing 17th for a couple years.

Here's a hint, maybe they're not as bad as you think. They're not good, but we will have amazing goaltending no matter who starts in net because of Allaire. Their offense isn't nearly as bad as you think with a healthy Kreider and Mika. This is not a good team but to pretend like they're the 2012 Blue Jackets is disingenuous.

Reactions: KOVALEV022473
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad