GDT: Rangers at Sabres: 7PM start

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
There’s a big difference there. Reinhart does tons of other things than score goals. That’s supposedly Tage’s thing. I don’t see people raving about Thompson’s hockey IQ.

That being said, it’s one game. Maybe he’ll be a great finisher.

He's a scoring-line winger. That he's getting chances is good. That he can't finish isn't.

That he doesn't do the right thing in his own zone or make consistently strong plays away from the puck or looks lost or isn't giving full effort? That part I do have issue with.

And 4-2. Ha. 5-2. WTF.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The result of an 8th straight playoff miss can not be a 3rd straight season of Housley.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
It feels like this has been happening all year.

At least a lot since the All-Star break. The "predictive" stats all say we should be winning more than we have been. It's especially annoying since the teams we're trying to beat out for WC spot keep refusing to help us in the standings.

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
This team has no fire...have never really been one to point fingers but when you look at Housley behind the bench...its almost a reflection of what I am seeing on the ice.

jucebox

Feb 7, 2019
well 3-2 loss with those chances and 5-2 loss make me feel the same way... where are the closers? outside of Skinner there was no one who could punch it in

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Really liking CJ SMith's game.....

Sabres deflating right in front of us like an air inflated Santa Claus decoration....

I did too. I hope the shuffle with Rodrigues is more of a look than sending him back to the pressbox. He wins pucks, goes to the right places, moves with pace, starts-and-stops like he knows he's a hair's-breadth away from the pressbox again (granted, he played that way in Rochester too).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad