Confirmed with Link: Rangers announce jimmy vesey signing

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
This is what you like to see from camp. Dude stepping up and forcing the hand.

Let me put it this way, and I hope most people agree.

Goodrow is not a 4th liner, right, but if he's on the forth line of your team, you're good. Assuming the top 9 are really that stacked, not some Rongo type shit, like Hunt on the 2nd line and such.
Goodrow can play on different lines and will at times play on the 4th line but he's going to get 15/16 minutes .

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
That would make sense if the player they weren't risking losing instead of Rydahl was a player worth keeping. Carpenter is sub replacement level.
that should be the argument against Gauthier or Hunt getting waived over Carpenter. You are talking about who makes the team, not asset management.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
If Kravstov can't beat out Jimmy Vesey at league minimum that's on him. Comparing Vesey to Vatrano who makes 5x as much is ridiculous. Vesey in a top 9 role is temporary. Eventually, one of Kravstov/Blais will have to overtake him or be traded.

All I said about Vesey is he might end up in the top 6 by default and that wouldn’t be ideal. I don’t know where you got I was comparing him to Vatrano. Then I said either of them would be a comedown from Vatrano. What I said about Vatrano is he has a shooters mentality and a knack for making himself available for passes. By the way though it’s not like he hasn’t his flaws either as he’s been a very inconsistent player throughout his career.

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
Rather they donate the 750k to charity. This guy is horrendous, has been horrendous and is exactly the type of guy we will all hate after about 15 games.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I'd rather keep the 750 in cap space and let it accrue for the postseason instead of donating it to charity, if we are going that route.

But nah, he's a smart player and wont be as bad as some think. Just manage your expectations

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00