Confirmed with Link: Rangers announce jimmy vesey signing

kinger8998

Apr 5, 2015
Nova Scotia
Vesey earned it. Good on him. Alot of college players whos career didn't pan out exactly how they hoped with the hype he had wouldn't reinvent their game and work their bag off to get a PTO and eventually sign a league minimum deal.

Welcome back, we're glad to have you. Hope this work ethic and determination rubs off on everyone else that needs a bit of that chip on your shoulder attitude.

Hunt and Carpenter should be scratches. Get Kravtsov back in lineup and Vesey should absolutely be in the lineup too on opening night.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I guess the drugs are... working.
I was only of only Ranger fans who said Hughes over Kakko and that Hughes would have a greater immediate impact and Kakko would take longer (I was probably the only person on the entire site that said this, even all scouts said the opposite)
I was one of the only people on this site that said Lafreniere wasn't on that MacKinnon/Matthews level
Signing Panarin was a 50/50 split on here, I was very pro-Panarin
I was against Trouba before we even traded for him
I was the ONLY person against Nemeth (digging up that thread is absolutely hilarious)
Most Ranger fans OPPOSED Shesterkin's contract thinking it was too generous and risky, I opposed it because it was NOT LONG ENOUGH, I was obviously the only person who was right; as usual.
I was the only poster against Goodrow's contract
I was against Buch for Blais but so was everyone
I said DeAngelo would be one of the leading scorers among defensemen back when he was a total bust and then he was
I said Trocheck is a downgrade from Strome

I'm batting 1000000%

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
He outscored your boy
I'd hope so, Vesey is a career bum and this was his last kick at the can. He outscored some of our best players, does that mean he's better than them too?

Then put a stake on it. If Vesey ends the season with more points than VK you have to change your forum name to "VeseyLuvr 420 69"
Someone would steal my username because it's too iconic, the only way I'd lose that bet is if Krav doesn't get the chance to play. I would do an avy bet.

I hope people don't kill Vesey if he's overused. He's probably better than 2-3 other guys that will be on the roster, and if he ends up getting pushed ahead of someone like Kravtsov while Kravtsov looks like a corpse on the ice, that's not Vesey's vault. He's a professional just doing his job.
That's exactly why lots of people oppose this signing tho lol we know he's going to be overused

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
I was only of only Ranger fans who said Hughes over Kakko and that Hughes would have a greater immediate impact and Kakko would take longer (I was probably the only person on the entire site that said this, even all scouts said the opposite)
I was one of the only people on this site that said Lafreniere wasn't on that MacKinnon/Matthews level
Signing Panarin was a 50/50 split on here, I was very pro-Panarin
I was against Trouba before we even traded for him
I was the ONLY person against Nemeth (digging up that thread is absolutely hilarious)
Most Ranger fans OPPOSED Shesterkin's contract thinking it was too generous and risky, I opposed it because it was NOT LONG ENOUGH, I was obviously the only person who was right; as usual.
I was the only poster against Goodrow's contract
I was against Buch for Blais but so was everyone
I said DeAngelo would be one of the leading scorers among defensemen back when he was a total bust and then he was
I said Trocheck is a downgrade from Strome

I'm batting 1000000%
Liar, I was the one who hated the Goodrow signing from the beginning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad