Random trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMLACHnME

Dec 27, 2013
GTA
Bingo

Gotta be Bob Goldham then yes?....

When Bob Goldham was doing his analysis of the games on Hockey Night in Canada, I did not fully appreciate the career he had enjoyed, with Toronto, Chicago and, finally, Detroit. Now I do, and miss his commentary.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
When Bob Goldham was doing his analysis of the games on Hockey Night in Canada, I did not fully appreciate the career he had enjoyed, with Toronto, Chicago and, finally, Detroit. Now I do, and miss his commentary.

Ya thats a..... what exactly (?)..... odd picture that you posted there of a young player with lots of hair. Didnt dawn on me it might be Bob Goldham as he had a part on the side whereas in that photo not so much and by the time he was a familiar face on HNIC, much more grizzled looking, considerably less hair on top huh? Funny how some people age.

And ya, thats right LBD. 1978's Some Girls album by the Rolling Stones. Same year Guy scored 60 Goals & had 72 Assists.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Don't know the answer to these and have looked, but interested in the guys who have scored the most goals/played the most games in the regular season without any in the post season.

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
Al Arbour?

Good guess but not him.

The player in question was a journeyman who some of you probably haven't even heard of. Spent most of his career in the WHL. Has played in as many finals games as Craig MacTavish, who shares the record with him for most finals games without a goal.

Also this guy was a teammate of Al Arbour at one point.

JMT21

I Give A Dam!
Aug 8, 2011
In My House
Good guess but not him.

The player in question was a journeyman who some of you probably haven't even heard of. Spent most of his career in the WHL. Has played in as many finals games as Craig MacTavish, who shares the record with him for most finals games without a goal.

Also this guy was a teammate of Al Arbour at one point.

Bob or Barclay Plager?

Scotty B

Jan 1, 2014

Perry and Richards are too young to have played on a World Cup team...Scott Neidermayer ?

Edit Whoops sorry...thought I was on the last page, for some reason, and that Q hadn't been answered yet...Too lazy to check...was I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia