OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: The Sky is Falling

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I have Framber Valdez on my fantasy team and giving up HRs is extra bad because the stats are skewed for WAR-related stuff, but I'll gladly take a brutal -30 or -40 if we can hit a bunch of god damn dingers tonight.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I don't think we're going to be very successful in a shootout with the Astros offense in Minute Maid Park.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Crucial defensive play there from Osuna. I have a feeling that our success in this game will come down to keeping a limited number of guys on the base so that Agrazal can get through 5 IP only facing the order twice. And also scoring a good number of runs, like 6+.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Yeah good recovery overall. I see what Wehner is saying about the release point, so it's especially encouraging that he's still able to locate multiple pitches on the edges of the plate. Hopefully he can work himself into a groove for a couple of innings.

I hope the bats are out in full force tonight. Would be nice to see some life from the bottom of the order... I don't like Kang being in there unless this is basically one of his very last shots before being DFA'd.

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Kang-Frazier is a momentum-killing blackhole in this lineup. (Can we petition NASA to name the next blackhole they find the Frazier-Kang blackhole?)

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Yeah, I'd rather see Dario getting ABs.

Huge hit from Newman with 2 outs! That's the kind of shit we need to pull this game out!

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
njp4OI.gif

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Yeah, I'd rather see Dario getting ABs.

Huge hit from Newman with 2 outs! That's the kind of **** we need to pull this game out!

Kid is the real deal. Not just about hits...."when" he gets them. Between Newman, Reynolds, and Bell theres alot to look forward to.

Now get Tucker back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad