OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Home of the Korean Baseball Jesus | 이것은 문자 그대로 횡설수설입니다

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I have unwaivering faith that the Cubs will somehow manage to squander all of their young talent and they will remain a joke for years to come. They're the Cubs, if anybody can do it, it's them.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
I have unwaivering faith that the Cubs will somehow manage to squander all of their young talent and they will remain a joke for years to come. They're the Cubs, if anybody can do it, it's them.

I'd normally agree with this sentiment but Theo Epstein is running the show and his resume is tremendous.

The Cubs could very well be dominating the Central in a few years if they get deeper on the mound to go with their ridiculous talent at the plate.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
That's really a great win (despite the pen troubles) following such a tough loss the night before.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Could be the knee, but Cutch always seems to struggle in April. Probably comes from being Florida boy.

ImporterExporter

Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Let's hope ole Locke can keep up the PNC dominance....he's proved me wrong through his first few starts. Keeping it going. We really need the split here today.

ImporterExporter

Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
****ing camo. So hideous.

Why do you hate our military???? ;)

They aren't THAT bad, but then again i wore camo for a living for a while. The digital camo is ridiculous though for military applications. Never liked that pattern. But i digress.

Sean Rodriguez bombs one to get us back to 2-1. He almost came down with that ridiculous catch with a great diving effort in the 2nd. He's a gamer.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5

They aren't THAT bad, but then again i wore camo for a living for a while. The digital camo is ridiculous though for military applications. Never liked that pattern. But i digress.

Sean Rodriguez bombs one to get us back to 2-1. He almost came down with that ridiculous catch with a great diving effort in the 2nd. He's a gamer.

Is that considered a Rafi-bomb?

Gallatin

A Banksy of Goonism
Mar 4, 2010
Pittsburgh

I am rapidly turning into a Rodriguez fan. Have been a Kang fan all along. love our backup infielders this season!

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Yeah, Rodriguez was an easy sell from what I heard from Tampa's fan. All-out effort and another genuinely good guy. Kang...hey, I live in Koreatown...I hope he does well enough that I can get a jersey shirt to wear around :P

Blass is exactly as awkward around children as I am.

Nice throw by Stewart gets Russell at third.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
bottom of the cubs order seems to be killing us this series. can't have that with the top now so scary on paper

Gallatin

A Banksy of Goonism
Mar 4, 2010
Pittsburgh
Word Biggie. I make my own Kimchee. :)

Have you guys noticed most of Polanco's hits seem to come in the 1st inning? I might be tempted to bat him 1 instead of Jay-Hay.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
polanco has just crushed a few balls this series, but he looks so awkward running the bases. Bad slides, indecision on whether to take a base. Needs major improving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad