GDT: R3G2: Oilers @ Avs: *First to 1,000,000* (8pm ET)

Bowe Byrum

Nov 22, 2021
Dunno lol, there are a couple of good shows like Overdrive. The Toronto media is especially delicious when the Leafs suck.
I know was just teasing. I watch a little Overdrive and listen to TSN 1050 . Yes it is good when the Leafs lose lol

Wish he added one more depth dman so we would never have to see Jack Johnson. Credit where its due I thought JJ was fine last game. On the road though we shall see but im not looking forward to Mcdavid out there against him.
I like his toughness and strength

Bowe Byrum

Nov 22, 2021
Craig Simpson doesnt seem to like the Oilers... well he didnt in the LA and Flames series. Thats how it came across anyways. Loui on the other hand. Cant say a bad word about Loui as he helped with my hockey fandom when he came to our elementary and then later Junior High back in the day.
loui is still a young man ..how old are you? lol

Yeah, Don't Stop Believing, and then Danger Zone.
you don't seem like u are from Finland lol

It must be an awful lot like here

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Blink-182 isn’t for me but the crowd likes it so I’m not gonna hate. Do your thing, have your fun.

However, living on a prayer? I know hockey is the whitest sport known to man but damn, there’s gotta be a limit. What’s next? Don’t stop believing? Sweet Caroline? C’mon man.

It’s gonna be even worse in Edmonton if they’re winning. They’re gonna sing like 10 of them.

Yeah I wish they would have picked another band than Blink as their anthem. I couldn't stand them when I was younger. The three chord songs I can handle, but the whiny singing about high school drama as grown men is a little much.

I like that the crowd gets into it though. Makes for a great atmosphere and it seems like it does a good job of reminding the players to stay focus on the details and close out games.

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Well gang……..

What’s everyone up to tonight ?

Oilers board is a little sad….. thought I could hang here for a while.

I think I’m going to have a whiskey and relax tonight. Leah is going to watch 90 Day Fiancée. I’ll read a book or something……

Probably gonna keep tabs on NY & Tampa, but beyond that I’m probably just going to play with my 11 month old son & watch some Stranger Things season 4

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
loui is still a young man ..how old are you? lol

you don't seem like u are from Finland lol

It must be an awful lot like here
37. He was a young man when he came to our school. I had an autograph picture of him from an assembly when he came to our school in 97 aswell. Theres a pic of the two of us out there somewhere. Told him I was a Peter Forsberg fan and he said, "Me too" and chuckled. Great dude.

Steven Rice also subbed for one home reading class in 99'. Nice guy. Didnt have good things to say about Tony Twist lol.

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
For the Oilers fans reading this thread;

The only problem is that's like their worst song lol.
Anyone who attempts to sing or play Sweet Caroline should immediately be huckled by the five persons closest to them then thrown in the nearest river with lead boots.
OMG yes to this! I wish Diamond went deaf for a short period in the time-frame that he made this song. I was utterly embarrassed that the Arsenal used to play it as their victory song. Thankfully, they've gained logic to not play this anymore.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Probably gonna keep tabs on NY & Tampa, but beyond that I’m probably just going to play with my 11 month old son & watch some Stranger Things season 4
I’m watching stranger things 4 as well. Just started the third episode. Man it’s dark compared to the last three. It’s really good so far.

My son is three. Would probably scare him lol so I wait for him to go to bed.

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I’m watching stranger things 4 as well. Just started the third episode. Man it’s dark compared to the last three. It’s really good so far.

My son is three. Would probably scare him lol so I wait for him to go to bed.
Yeah don't scar him, my parents allowed me to watch The Brave Little Toaster because they thought all animation movies were for kids and yeah it wasn't...

• Wow
Reactions: tardigrade81

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Well gang……..

What’s everyone up to tonight ?

Oilers board is a little sad….. thought I could hang here for a while.

I think I’m going to have a whiskey and relax tonight. Leah is going to watch 90 Day Fiancée. I’ll read a book or something……
That sounds enjoyable.

• Haha

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Yeah, go search some reviews on Youtube about it, just nuts some of the things they added in it. The movie has really good music though.
I just watched this lol. There is a lot of deaths in this…… I think this would traumatize my kid. Legit 😂

That sounds enjoyable.
Tomorrow night going to a pub for the game. Tonight will just be a relaxing night. Reading Carrie. Stephen King has such a warped mind. Finished Tommyknockers last week. Man his brain is a weird one lol

Reactions: John Mandalorian

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I just watched this lol. There is a lot of deaths in this…… I think this would traumatize my kid. Legit 😂

Tomorrow night going to a pub for the game. Tonight will just be a relaxing night. Reading Carrie. Stephen King has such a warped mind. Finished Tommyknockers last week. Man his brain is a weird one lol

If you want to go for the long haul, there is a twenty-minute review by BionicPig that goes full in-depth.

E: Besides all the weird/dark stuff in it, it's actually quite a good movie.

• Wow

Bowe Byrum

Nov 22, 2021
37. He was a young man when he came to our school. I had an autograph picture of him from an assembly when he came to our school in 97 aswell. Theres a pic of the two of us out there somewhere. Told him I was a Peter Forsberg fan and he said, "Me too" and chuckled. Great dude.

Steven Rice also subbed for one home reading class in 99'. Nice guy. Didnt have good things to say about Tony Twist lol.
Steven Rice fogot about him. He didn't have goood things to say about Twist or you ? lol

My brother was working on designing some pipelines through to Quad cities Iowa. He was in St. Louis for awhile and frequented a pub that Twist used to go to. He told me a few things he heard about Twist as well. He was actually there one night when he didn't travel with the team from that split lip McCarty gave him. Might have been a road trip to Detroit actually

He was acting pretty tough and cool

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4