GDT: R2G4: Avs @ Blues 9:30pm ET (7:30pm MT) **COL Now Leads 3-1 **

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017

I hate that Perron has to be the voice of reason here because I don't like him, LOL. Berube and the BLose organization not saying anything to this point, other than Berube fanning the flames after the game Saturday night, speaks volumes.

The more the Blues say they’re focusing on game 4 the less I believe it. If it were true they’d change the subject.

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017
It’d be nice if Mack or Rantanen actually decide to show up for once

Edit: win it for G!!
We’ll you see, they’re both a bit mopey cause they can’t make the same plays in May that they could in October.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I like Newhook coming in. Don’t like Burakovsky going out though. I’d prefer they try to get him support to get going.

I haven’t liked Cogliano at all. I haven’t like NAK as much as others have either but I think he played well enough last game to stay in. I’d remove Cogs and move NAK down to the 4th line.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I like Newhook coming in. Don’t like Burakovsky going out though. I’d prefer they try to get him support to get going.

I haven’t liked Cogliano at all. I haven’t like NAK as much as others have either but I think he played well enough last game to stay in. I’d remove Cogs and move NAK down to the 4th line.
I agree. I know Bura doesn’t deserve a promotion in the slightest, but I think we should roll this tonight:

Nuke-Kadri-Bura
Lehkonen-JTC-Newhook
LOC-Sturm/Helm-NAK

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I'm completely fine with Burakovsky coming out.

1653326658328.png

Newhook provides more off the scoresheet, which Burakovsky wasn't contributing to anyway.

Reactions: Spilot23

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I'm completely fine with Burakovsky coming out.

View attachment 550879

Newhook provides more off the scoresheet, which Burakovsky wasn't contributing to anyway.
There’s going to come a point where we rely on Burakovsky’s production. He’s streaky. We all know this. But in order to get a positive streak going they need to put him in a position to succeed. With all due respect to Comph and NAK, they aren’t going to help him with that.

Burakovsky absolutely needs to be better but taking him out of the lineup or playing him beside guys with no talent isn’t going to help that.

13-91-95 has been dominant whenever put together. Bring it back.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
There’s going to come a point where we rely on Burakovsky’s production. He’s streaky. We all know this. But in order to get a positive streak going they need to put him in a position to succeed. With all due respect to Comph and NAK, they aren’t going to help him with that.

Burakovsky absolutely needs to be better but taking him out of the lineup or playing him beside guys with no talent isn’t going to help that.

13-91-95 has been dominant whenever put together. Bring it back.

I don't disagree but sitting him might be the wake up call he needs to get his shit together. 1 shot per game is not what we want to see from Burakovsky.

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Like Baugh says, this isn't an indication that Bura isn't playing, just that Newhook is, and if Bura does play, he's probably playing on the 4th line.

We could see
13/29/96
92/91/62
18/37/16
25/43/95

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
I wonder if Aube-Kubel comes out.

No points in 7 games. He always seems to have the puck on his stick (which is good), but rarely does anything with it (which is bad). It's like John Mitchell 2.0.

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad