1653313090454.png

Oh Hey Jordan....By The Way....

water-sucks-gatorade-is-better.gif

** Pre Game Song: Bottles to the Ground - NOFX **

Last edited:

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Mentally preparing myself for top four Jack Johnson while Bo Byram sits right there getting 13 minutes a night.

God I hope Kadri runs his mouth all night. St Louis players and fans cannot control themselves around him and that only helps the Avs chances.

Husso is terrible. Time for MacKinnon and Makar to figure their round 2 shit out. ROR isn't even shutting them down, they're just not executing.

Last edited:

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
God I hope Kadri runs his mouth all night. St Louis players and fans cannot control themselves around him and that only helps the Avs chances.
Agree completely. I want Naz to make sure he stays focused and keeps his eye on the prize, but the more he can get under the bLose skin, the quicker they’re unravel.

If we jump on em early, they’re gonna go crazy and start taking dumb penalties leading them to a hole they can’t climb out of.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Sheesh I hope Byram is ready to take on the additional defensive responsibilities left behind by G. I just don't trust JMFJ. Anyways, huge game tonight. Must win or at least they should go into it with that mentality. This will be a nail biter with a 7-3 Blues W as its finish. This series is over in 4 with the Blues advancing.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGrimReaper

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Yep. I’m worried about JJ’s minutes too.

Bednar played him quite a bit in the regular season. Hopefully they can keep him at 13, or less. If he starts trying to sneak him into the top-4, that’s an issue.

Reactions: missionAvs

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I would play Murray instead of JJ.

Toews-Makar
Byram-Manson
Murray-EJ

The fact that they picked JJ over Murray makes me think they're planing on throwing Byram up with with Manson.

Byram - Manson
JJ - EJ

makes way more sense. Had it been Murray I I would have seen them putting him with Manson.

So we'll see I guess. I'll need to see it to believe it.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
The fact that they picked JJ over Murray makes me think they're planing on throwing Byram up with with Manson.

Byram - Manson
JJ - EJ

makes way more sense. Had it been Murray I I would have seen them putting him with Manson.

So we'll see I guess. I'll need to see it to believe it.
Murray is a righty that hasn't played in month. THAT'S why they prefer JMFJ.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Hope we win tonight.

I want this series done in 5 games so I dont have to see Blues fans in my interactions anymore.

10 years on this site and I haven't seen anything as disgusting as I am seeing from that fan base in this series. And at first it was just a small group of them, but that really isn't the case anymore. The majority of them are showing their true colors as racists and it's only a small minority of them that aren't f***ing idiots.

Disgusting group of fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->