GDT: [R1/G7 Stanley Cup Playoffs] Seattle Kraken @ Colorado Avalanche - 6:30 p.m. PT / 9:30 p.m. ET

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
How much hockey playoff hockey have Vasi and the Bolts played over the past 4 years? They were toast and beat tired. Go Kraken!!!!
That's what makes what they accomplished so amazing! Three straight finals and 2 wins. Still proud of them. But there new kid in town. Go Kraken!!

Last edited:

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The only thing that can bring me down right now? Ross Fletcher!
"Russell" Fletcher is a buffoon!!! He doesn't know hockey from a hole in his arse!!!

I think the key to this game was surviving the first period barrage from Colorado. They easily could've given up a few goals with all of that offensive zone time that Colorado had.
I concur!!!

Scary approach to take but it worked. In the last ten minutes, Seattle was absolutely gassed. Grubauer was superb; Bjorkstrand played the game of his life and will be a huge asset going forward now that he is healthy; Larsson anchored the D brilliantly; and Gourde and Tanev did what they have done all season. Everybody else played their hearts out, too. I'm proud to be a fan of this team.
Here,here!!

Reactions: kihei

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I don't anyone who thought Seattle would Win 3 games against Colorado in a 7 game series in their building to boot!!!

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Congrats on the big win Kraken fans!

I visited your lovely city in December to watch my Oil and had a blast and was treated great. Hope to see you in the WCF
Good luck to you, too! I'm a displaced Pens fan and took my son to a December game in Edmonton pre COVID and had a blast with the locals, such generous and friendly folks. I'd come back to Edmonton in a heartbeat! Vancouver, nope, not so much. This could be your year, grab it (unless you face the Kraken).

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
We've fu**ing done it!!!!
giphy.gif

Does anyone else feel like this as well?
happy-jerry-walking-zhajpgvwjpeps1c1.webp

Great effort by the guys and Grubi with an incredible performance and fantastic series overall.
Bjorkstand was also due for some offense and man did he show up tonight.

giphy.gif

Gotta love how this team has gone about this and performed in a way no one expected against the defending champs.

Now we're off to Dallas where we'll once again be the underdog no one gives a chance.

Anyways, let's cue the happy song.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Wasnt able to watch but hell yeah! So proud of the team! Great for the city and the team! Onto Dallas

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Coyote fan popping in for a final round 1 observation......Avalanche I was expecting to see showed up in games 6 & 7....too little to late....and most importantly the Kraken are too good for any team to think they can "turn it on" when they need to or depend on talent over hard work.

Easiest prediction for round 2: the Dallas Stars and their fanbase are going to learn first-hand the Kraken are much better than they thought they were.

Crack On Kraken!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2