GDT: Quarterfinal - May 17 - Sweden vs Latvia

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Wait??? The word wait means to bide until a desired, intended, or anticipated event takes place. Are you trying to say there was a screen in the crease prior to the one-timer?

I'm trying to say it was "offside in the crease". He was there, before the puck. That's not challengable on video-review though, they could only challenge it on goaltender-interference, which it wasn't. So, they challenged it on goaltender-interference, and the refs wasn't willing to let two wrongs turn into one right.

Reactions: kabidjan18

Sweden

Feb 13, 2014
Good the better team won!

Damn that number 91 latvian is having agression problem.

In a very stark contrast of the finnish team...

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
I'm trying to say it was "offside in the crease". He was there, before the puck. That's not challengable on video-review though, they could only challenge it on goaltender-interference, which it wasn't. So, they challenged it on goaltender-interference, and the refs wasn't willing to let two wrongs turn into one right.
Ok, so you're trying to say it was a crease infraction. I didn't see one, but I wasn't looking for one.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
So boring. Hate it when the Swedes win. Had so much hopes for being wrong on my "they crush Latvia" prediction, and I was wrong, but that's just the worst from all worlds: it didn't even help. 1.2 seconds left, but still.

RobRayzor

Jun 23, 2016
Helsinki
Good the better team won!

Damn that number 91 latvian is having agression problem.

In a very stark contrast of the finnish team...
Your team was terrible, what do you mean better team?scoring on goalie interference doesnt make your team better, your team should’be ashamed, thank refs

Jeppe950

May 21, 2013
Considering all the supposed whining by the Swedish posters, these last couple of pages have not been very clean from the other side.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad