GDT: Quarterfinal • May 11 • Sweden 5, Germany 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
I would assume that Sweden wins 4-2 myself.. But im not very convinced that will happen. Something tells me it could be an OT or shootout with Germany winning. I will definitely be watching this game, will be quite interesting to say the least. I'd like Germany to win so Czechs can play them again. Go GERMANY!

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
I would assume that Sweden wins 4-2 myself.. But im not very convinced that will happen. Something tells me it could be an OT or shootout with Germany winning. I will definitely be watching this game, will be quite interesting to say the least. I'd like Germany to win so Czechs can play them again. Go GERMANY!

Me too. I wish we could play our neighbour country in the semifinal.

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
As a fan of the Swedish NT first (despite seldomly posting in their GDTs) and the DEB team only second (although it's close), I simply have to root for them.

3:1 Sweden

Would have been different if its the bronze medal game, but as long as Sweden has a shot for Gold ... Go Sweden!

you just have to explain how a German cheers for Sweden in this one?!?

I voted Sweden in regulation but I wouldn`t dare to bet, Germans are always strong when they have to be (completly different to their little, southern neighbors:cry:)

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
I don't think it's realistic to say Germany can win this one.

But it wasn't realistic to say they win the opener vs. Russia either.

So the heart says Germany, the brain says Sweden.

Go Germans, go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad