GDT: Quarterfinal • May 11 • Sweden 5, Germany 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
Passing the puck, receiving the puck, shooting top corner. These guys are fun to watch. That's not German hockey. I want our old undersized, stone-handed grinders back! :sarcasm:

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Germany really likes to shoot the puck high on the stick side. Easy and so beautiful!

Das ist schön Deutschland! (probably very bad german)

ERC91

Apr 10, 2010
mattihp speaks better german than german tv expert rick goldmann. :handclap:

Woah, you're so mean :laugh: .

But you're right, he's bad. Wasn't he the same that called the Arthyukin vs. Michalek a clean hit and was surprised about the 2 mins?

Qurpiz

Carry me home!
Nov 5, 2006
Sweden

You need to win by 2 or more goals. So that I make money.

Sincerely

An acquintance

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
mattihp speaks better german than german tv expert rick goldmann. :handclap:

IMO Goldmann is a good color guy, he knows his stuff better than Hindelang. But his Bavarian accent gets a bit annoying at times. But they're a good pairing overall.

ERC91

Apr 10, 2010
IMO Goldmann is a good color guy, he knows his stuff better than Hindelang. But his Bavarian accent gets a bit annoying at times. But they're a good pairing overall.

You call this a Bavarian accent?

You should really come here one time :yo: .

As for the game: Really awesome play so far. Just always getting scored on in the 1st minute is going to bet a bit annyoing.

Schalkenullvier*

Great Game by the germans so far. Their cycling is actually better than the swedish.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003

not a fan of him. but his accent is indeed annoying. i think he's from niederbayern, but he sounds more like from oberpfalz. and oberpfälzisch is not an accent but a disease. :sarcasm::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->