GDT: Quarter Final: Czech Republic Vs Sweden | 2:00PM EST 8:00PM CET | SWE 5 - 0 CZE

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Great first save by Dostal... shame it trickled behind him.

This is the same start we had against Canada... are these kids not getting it?

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Great first save by Dostal... shame it trickled behind him.

This is the same start we had against Canada... are these kids not getting it?
I mean it's been the issue the whole damn tournament. I could excuse one game, maybe two but it's still the same bull****. GRRRRRR.

Gereth

Feb 18, 2015
It would be shocking if there would be no goal after 3 PP (one of them being 5/3). A bit trigger happy calls, but we knew its gonna be like this, so we should've learn.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I mean it's been the issue the whole damn tournament. I could excuse one game, maybe two but it's still the same bull****. GRRRRRR.
Yup... we have the best crowd in the world... let's deflate them and play 6 minutes shorthanded while the Swedes pelt our all star goalie. Also, let's give Sweden a lead because they're real easy to score on.haha

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
NHL really has to stop with the game management reffing bullcrap. It's like they believe they are entertainment game hosts, not refs. Which they practically are in the eyes of the NHL entertainment industry.
IIHF refs will make three straight calls on one team if they are clear fouls.

NHL refs will look at PP chances on each team and put their whistle away for game management

Reactions: Anichels

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Partly bad calls, partly undisciplined. Why Sweden wasted so many opportunities with low % shots, I have no idea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad