World Cup: QF: Uruguay vs. France, 7/6/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
A pretty squalid affair, that.

Be interesting to see whether Mbappe was smacked there, or whether he was putting it on. Both real time and the replay were inconclusive.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Sure, that or the theatrics.
Really?
No game is going to end then. He embellished and got a card for that? We're in for a loooooong game then.

May I remind you that all the thuging acts by Uruguay in this game have been met with 1 single card.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Really?
No game is going to end then. He embellished and got a card for that? We're in for a loooooong game then.

May I remind you that all thus thuging acts by Uruguay in this game have been met with 1 single card.
If he embellishes at this point in the game, he's also clearly time wasting. Nothing wrong with a yellow card for that.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
If I was ref, I would have given like 10 yellows there. Get out of my face.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
No, I'm not. Just stating facts.

Fair enough, I just had to take a shot at Tabarez for the anti-football he reverted to once the games started to count after how proactively he let those kids play in their pre-tourney friendlies :laugh:

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Really?

May I remind you that all the thuging acts by Uruguay in this game have been met with 1 single card.
Maybe. Uruguay have been teetering on edge all match and it'll probably get worse down two goals.

But you weren't nearly so understanding in the England/Colombia thread...

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Maybe. Uruguay have been teetering on edge all match and it'll probably get worse down two goals.

But you weren't nearly so understanding in the England/Colombia thread...
You mean when english players DOVE without being TOUCHED. (and laughed at Colombian players being called for foul).

See the difference? Hopefully?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad