Recalled/Assigned: Pulkkinen sent back down

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
I don't care what goes around, I just hope he winds up some of hes slap shots tonight.. I have seen this guy live in Finland couple fo times, and I have never seen any one wind up that kind of crazy slappers specially from full speed but also from stationary. He can be on he's own level with that shot, if he's confidence is right.

Needles

Jun 29, 2010
He needs to get a bit faster & stronger this summer. But otherwise, he's going to be a beaut.

Sheahan should have scored on that rebound, btw.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
He looked decent out there, in his limited minutes. Got some shots off in the PP. It's clear there will be an adjustment period based on the speed of the game. He seemed to think he could do things that worked in the AHL but won't work in the NHL. That's just something you need to have experience to learn.

kuick

Tatar Sauce
Aug 15, 2009
Grand Rapids
Someone gif me his hip check, please

ad7ccf3cd3bd9892f7a1c1b874e81449.gif

Best I could do. Hopefully someone grabs a better one.

NyquistIsMyGod*

Did he at least get to attempt the Holy Slapper?

Attempted three times. Hit the net twice on the PP with three minutes remaining. I had the Sportsnet/Oilers feed, and all game they were raving on about his shot.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
He looked decent out there, in his limited minutes. Got some shots off in the PP. It's clear there will be an adjustment period based on the speed of the game. He seemed to think he could do things that worked in the AHL but won't work in the NHL. That's just something you need to have experience to learn.

Yeah, he really wasn't up to NHL speed and it showed. Not that we can expect him to be at this stage, of course. I just don't see him as our savior.

Getting him some time and space on the PP is a good idea, however.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
@AnsarKhanMLive
The Wings reassigned Teemu Pulkkinen to Grand Rapids.

Oct 18, 2006
He looked less ready than I'd excepted. Love his upside, just needs to get a little more polished.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Even though he needs some more polishing I feel sorry for him where he was slotted in at. 4th line was the worst place he could play at. Add emmerton to that plus andy/miller and every thing you want to see highlighted for him is next to impossible to be brought out. Would have liked to see him slot in with say sheahan and tatar. Then at least he would be playing with players he is familiar with plus they would complement him better for bringing out his scoring ability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad