Recalled/Assigned: Pulkkinen sent back down

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Hope he gets some second-unit PP time on the point.

Was it already mentioned somewhere that he will join the 2nd unit?

I think the 1st will stay same:

--------- Bert(on net) --------
-----------------------------
Nyquist ----------------- Mule
------------------------------
----Kronwall -------- Alfie ----

So 2nd unit could be:

---------- Sheahan (on net) ------
-------------------------- Legwand
Pulu -------- Tatar ----------------
-----------------------------------
------------- DeKeyser ------------

Kind of Griffins formation. I just hope they won't put him as a righty on the right point. He hasn't played there almost at all at any level.

Last edited:

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive
Pulkkinen playing the left point on 2nd power play unit alongside DeKeyser. Tatar, Sheahan and Legwand up front.

I like.

This too:
Pulkkinen likes to set up for the one-timer on the power play. Just blasted a shot past Mrazek.

:)

Crymson

Fire Holland
May 23, 2010
Who needs maneuverability in a Babcock system? Just play a heavy, North/South game, and you'll get some "realgud" ice time.

Good point. His preference for elderly-kneed Dan Cleary made it apparent that speed and maneuverability aren't all that important... as long as the coach is stuck in the past.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Pulkkinen playing the left point on 2nd power play unit alongside DeKeyser. Tatar, Sheahan and Legwand up front.

Right handness on the left point. :amazed:

Babcock has lost his mind. :sarcasm:

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Its nice to see but its too bad how many injuries it takes for the wings to bring younger guys in. Prospects only get ice as an absolute last resort until all other nonsensical options have been exhausted. Maybe iron hook will be next, oh wait....

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
I fully expect a 20 minute delay tomorrow night due to Pulkkinen ripping a Holy Slapper through the net and through the glass. It's actually going to move so fast the glass won't shatter, just right through like a knife through hot buttah.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad