TSN: Puljujarvi's Agent - "Might be actually benificial [to go] different paths, different routes"

member 290103

Goldobin is trash... Pls stop.

Gets all his secondary points off Petterson and Boeser on his line
Is disengaged af away from the puck and doesn't give 2 ****s about what's going on if he isn't in the offensive zone.....

I don't blame you for trying to sell high, but hard pass.

The thing is...Puljujarvi is also trash. Sorry, but he’s shown nothing more than Goldobin has.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
The thing is...Puljujarvi is also trash. Sorry, but he’s shown nothing more than Goldobin has.
But he's also 2/3 years younger and has much much nicer toolbox.

No point in making lateral moves for older equal trash. Would rather just keep him in that scenario

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
As a Canucks fan, Id also consider taking a flier on Puljiujarvi. Many young players that leave Edmonton often start playing better.

Bring him to Van, play him with Pettersson, see what he does.

Goldobin and a 2nd is a fair deal.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Ahh, another Oilers thread that Leafs fans have hijacked with the lame ol "Lel we'll sign McDavid in 1000 years from now in UFA, HOW BOUT DAT?!?"

Can these guys get thread bans or something. Sick and tired of seeing these stupid posts derail threads.

Reactions: JTRAIN1966

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
As a Canucks fan, Id also consider taking a flier on Puljiujarvi. Many young players that leave Edmonton often start playing better.

Hard pass. Keep Goldobin, don't want him at all.

KDOTO

Feb 17, 2018
TDOTO
Well you seem to know that Connor will be coming there right? Greed is going to **** your team in a big way, the Matthews contract started it in a big way.
I don't care about Connor coming here, I like where my leafs team is at and I understand what the rfa scope is all about. We got Mathew for 5 year and I will enjoy it and we don't I will move on.

member 290103

But he's also 2/3 years younger and has much much nicer toolbox.

No point in making lateral moves for older equal trash. Would rather just keep him in that scenario

Sure,but all this talk about the Oil having a high asking price....Puljujarvi is a bust. Get rid of him and move on.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Man wait til u see this summer, it's not over paid bro its the shift in rfa signing. I'll take Matthews and the Leafs for the next 5 years then what your Team is looking at. So we good, you enjoy being an oiler fan. Same old same old for you guys, I'm actually cheering now cuz I feel bad for 97.

So yeah you go ahead and tell us how bad we got it lol what a joke of a team and if more fans believe the way u do then what a joke of them fans. Sit down bro cool me back when you have reloaded cuz u firing blanks.

[MOD]

My team blows, I never said otherwise. The Leafs had a chance to really have something but then they signed Nylander instead of dealing him to address the RD. Then they signed Matthews for a cap hit that should've been for a 7-8 year deal. Now Marner's deal is coming up. Welcome to cap hell as an Oilers fan, trust me, I know what it looks like and you're in it broseph.

Last edited by a moderator:

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013

You expect Oilers fans to be happy with a proposal for a fringe 23 yo NHLer plus a pick?

Pulju may end up returning something like that but no way the fans would be happy.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I don't care about Connor coming here, I like where my leafs team is at and I understand what the rfa scope is all about. We got Mathew for 5 year and I will enjoy it and we don't I will move on.

Yet that's all that posters like yourself say in Oilers threads. But yeah go and cry about how that lowly Oilers fan ripped on Kyle Dubarelli's use of the cap after you tell us that our generational player will run to your team the first chance that he gets and then wonder why people crap on fans like yourself.

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
Has there ever been a team that has gotten less out of so many top picks than the Oilers? I mean, even the Islanders did better...I almost feel sorry for them.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Sure,but all this talk about the Oil having a high asking price....Puljujarvi is a bust. Get rid of him and move on.

Well the team may not feel that way and some opposing teams may not feel that way. We have literally sold low on just about every trade for the last 3+ years. It's about damn time that we ether get value or don't pull the trigger on trades.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Yet that's all that posters like yourself say in Oilers threads. But yeah go and cry about how that lowly Oilers fan ripped on Kyle Dubarelli's use of the cap after you tell us that our generational player will run to your team the first chance that he gets and then wonder why people crap on fans like yourself.
But but but it's just Leafs hate!

We don't do anything! Everyone just hates us cause we get all the attention!

KDOTO

Feb 17, 2018
TDOTO
Wow cuz u sho dat I be firin' dem blanks wen yo team ain't won shirt in like fitty sum yea's?

My team blows, I never said otherwise. The Leafs had a chance to really have something but then they signed Nylander instead of dealing him to address the RD. Then they signed Matthews for a cap hit that should've been for a 7-8 year deal. Now Marner's deal is coming up. Welcome to cap hell as an Oilers fan, trust me, I know what it looks like and you're in it broseph.
Ya signed all shit player bro, we signed our core, lmao big difference, lol how do you not understand that. I don't care about us winning a cup, if it happens it does, I just know we are good and watchable, I've been through what you guys are going through and I believe we won't be in your shoes anytime soon. Time will tell but I got years to enjoy it while you... Good luck

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I guess VAN must be cutting bait with Juolevi too...
These high picks these days..they bust so fast eh!

Reactions: 780il

KDOTO

Feb 17, 2018
TDOTO
I've never been on any other teams thread, this is not an oiler thread, it's on the main board. I call people out for talking bs and putting out their belief like its fact but I don't go on other Team board. Your worrying for us leaf fans is hilarious lol the sky is falling is only brought up by none leaf fans. Kinda crazy no?

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Ya signed all **** player bro, we signed our core, lmao big difference, lol how do you not understand that. I don't care about us winning a cup, if it happens it does, I just know we are good and watchable, I've been through what you guys are going through and I believe we won't be in your shoes anytime soon. Time will tell but I got years to enjoy it while you... Good luck

When you are maxed out you will see deals like the Zaitsev one hurting big time and probably having to deal Kapanen or Nylander. You are right that we have duds like Lucic that hurt us and yes you are locking in your core but that cost is astronomical especially since it's for only 5 years. Everyone likes to crap on our team and situation but don't like it when they are told that their situation won't be so rosy come 6 months from now.

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
Zaitsev to the oilers

Pulu and a 1st

We fix pulu for you and send him back next year a new player for future considerations

BOOM!
:walrus::walrus::walrus::dm:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Zaitsev to the oilers

Pulu and a 1st

We fix pulu for you and send him back next year a new player for future considerations

How kind of you, since you're being so generous, I insist that I return the favor and include a gently used Milan Lucic as well as a prime Ryan Spooner.

Reactions: 780il

KDOTO

Feb 17, 2018
TDOTO
When you are maxed out you will see deals like the Zaitsev one hurting big time and probably having to deal Kapanen or Nylander. You are right that we have duds like Lucic that hurt us and yes you are locking in your core but that cost is astronomical especially since it's for only 5 years. Everyone likes to crap on our team and situation but don't like it when they are told that their situation won't be so rosy come 6 months from now.
It's not though, it's is how the young rfa ar gonna be from now on. They see the NBA and know they should be making more. It's been coming for along time, I was ready for it and been saying go get their money for the longest time.

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
How kind of you, since you're being so generous, I insist that I return the favor and include a gently used Milan Lucic as well as a prime Ryan Spooner.
upload_2019-2-16_3-4-57.gif

Reactions: JTRAIN1966

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
What's the issue with Jost?

Combination of things. He was playing with zero confidence before he was sent down to the AHL, looked better since being called back up. He's still adapting to the NHL, he can't play the game he played in college and he hasn't found his niche yet. He needs to work on his skating, core/strength to really find his groove in the NHL. Both are doable, but he needs to be at the very least above average since he isn't the biggest guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad