PS4 HFBoards Tournament Series - TOURNAMENT CLOSED

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Please do not send me messages through PSN I really cant read them or I cant respond, it just doesnt load.

Just contact me through here please and thanks.

Me and DAts13Det cannot connect btw. I dont know why.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Isn't there a point for a shootout loss? I should be 0-0-1, not 0-1-0

There is, but we're going by Goals Scored, not Points for wins.

Please do not send me messages through PSN I really cant read them or I cant respond, it just doesnt load.

Just contact me through here please and thanks.

Me and DAts13Det cannot connect btw. I dont know why.

yep we tried for a good 10-15 mins couldnt connect.

Alright, I appreciate you trying to get your game done. It'll be up to you guys if you think it should be voided or give Leafs the win considering SV_ said he's dropping out, but I'll double check to see if SV_ gives you the DNF win Leafs.

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC
Played vs fishy

JClaus(Albany) 4-0 win vs fishy(Hamilton?)

Good game man, was a lot closer game than the score indicated, you're a good player. That said, ready for playoffs!

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Played vs fishy

JClaus(Albany) 4-0 win vs fishy(Hamilton?)

Good game man, was a lot closer game than the score indicated, you're a good player. That said, ready for playoffs!

You're going to finish 1st in the Tournament for Round Robin Regular Season play barring Leafs going 3-0-0 and playing all his three games in the next 3hrs, could happen but depends on the other players getting there games done.

Div1 and Div2 are all done there games, and it's starting to become more clear who's getting the Round 1 Playoff bye.

Div3's definetly slacking with 6gp still needing to be played.

I won against robbiezyg

I was the Crunch and had 1, he was Grand Rapids and had 0

GG man!

Okay. Standings Updated.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Round Robin Regular Season Deadline Commences.

All games that were not played were voided as 0-0 ties.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Alright, boys. Playoffs are a go. You can start playing your games now.

Here's how the Regular Season played out:

Division 1

AHL Tournament Division 1 < Click Here

Division 2

AHL Tournament Division 2 < Click Here

Division 3

AHL Tournament Division 3 < Click Here

----

Final Standings:

WIN-LOSS-TIE

1. JClaus - 3-0-0
2. JaredCowenFan - 2-1-0
3. Draisaitl - 2-1-0
4. captaincheese - 2-1-0
5. robbiezyg - 1-1-1
6. BringBackChara - 1-1-1
7. Nifty Mittens - 1-2-0
8. habs1995 - 1-2-0
9. Domrie - 1-2-0
10. leafsfan1992 - 1-0-2
11. Dats13Det - 0-1-2
12. iFishyHD - 0-3-0

----

And here is the Playoff bracket:

AHL Tournament Playoffs < Click Here

----

You have JClaus, Draisaitl, captaincheese and myself getting byes through the first round. You then have robbiezyg vs. iFishyHD (5v12), BringBackChara vs. Dats13Det (6v11), NiftyMittens vs. leafsfan1992 (7v12) and habs1995 vs. Domrie (8v9) in the Round 1 Playoffs.

----

*The top First Round get Home Ice Advantage (5, 6, 7, 8).

----

These Playoff games go by fast, so you have to make sure to be quick and precise, the deadline for Round 1 of the Playoffs is 12:01, Monday, Round 2 12:01, Tuesday, Round 3 12:01, Wednesday and Round 4 and the Finals 12:01, Thursday.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!

habs1995

Feb 24, 2014
Are you available now?

Not until maybe 3 ET

I'm just about to leave to class now, I have a final presentation to do and can't miss it. If it wasn't worth anything I would skip it and play you. Are you available all day?

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
Not until maybe 3 ET

I'm just about to leave to class now, I have a final presentation to do and can't miss it. If it wasn't worth anything I would skip it and play you. Are you available all day?

Yea should be. Msg on HFboards if anything. PSN messaging is too slow (or do both). I've already sent a friend request to you

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
lol what

I could have played all of yesterday, I posted that. I just couldnt get 1 game in because the other guy I was supposed to face didnt come online

Then why did you have two games unfinished? I understand SV_ because of his connection problem but otherwise not really.

Just seams fishy to me, and kind of unfair for the people who've been playing since the beginning and worked to get where they're and you just waltz in and could win the whole tournament. Guess that's the tournament format, that I didn't create.. :shakehead

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Then why did you have two games unfinished? I understand SV_ because of his connection problem but otherwise not really.

Just seams fishy to me, and kind of unfair for the people who've been playing since the beginning and worked to get where they're and you just waltz in and could win the whole tournament. Guess that's the tournament format, that I didn't create.. :shakehead

How did I have two games unfinished when SV_ admitted it was his fault that we did not connect, I believe Robbie couldnt connect to him either, so this is clearly not my fault. We tried connecting for a good 15-20 mins, still didn't work. I made every effort I could to play that game. I only had 1 unfinished game, and BringBackChara who said he would be on in 2 hours never came online......I fail to see how that is my issue

I have not had an issue at all getting games in during this tournament prior to this round, and I hardly doubt 1 game unplayed is an issue when many people throughout this tournament have missed a game.

And to answer your last point, I do not understand how me not playing a game is fishy at all. I think I am one of the best players here, definitely top 3, so why would I not want to play people? It just came down to the fact that ONE saturday I couldn't play.

Hope you understand and this clears everything up. I apologize for not being available on Saturday, and I do not have access to a PS4 when I am at university, so it is impossible for me to play.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
How did I have two games unfinished when SV_ admitted it was his fault that we did not connect, I believe Robbie couldnt connect to him either, so this is clearly not my fault. We tried connecting for a good 15-20 mins, still didn't work. I made every effort I could to play that game. I only had 1 unfinished game, and BringBackChara who said he would be on in 2 hours never came online......I fail to see how that is my issue

I have not had an issue at all getting games in during this tournament prior to this round, and I hardly doubt 1 game unplayed is an issue when many people throughout this tournament have missed a game.

And to answer your last point, I do not understand how me not playing a game is fishy at all. I think I am one of the best players here, definitely top 3, so why would I not want to play people? It just came down to the fact that ONE saturday I couldn't play.

Hope you understand and this clears everything up. I apologize for not being available on Saturday, and I do not have access to a PS4 when I am at university, so it is impossible for me to play.

I never did clearly say it was your fault personally. I said it could've been avoided. I understand the SV_ situation, we cleared that up, so we're done talking about that.

I never said it was a reoccurring problem or singularly blamed it on you, I just think It doesn't make sense why someone can't play a 15 minute game out of there whole entire day. You can't be that busy as to where you don't have 15 minutes of spare time. Not singling you out on that statement, just in general for everyone.

Aren't we a little full of oursevles, fair enough, but I feel like that statement was unnecessary. This is a fun tournament, in the end just for fun, lets try to keep it that way.

Alright, understandable. Maybe it's best you re-think your playing of the forseeable tournaments (European Tourney, National Tourney), with your current situation. Foreshadowing what I said earlier it's not like you have a tendency to miss games, I understand it was a one-time thing and the times just crossed paths with you not being able to play the one Saturday, but I still feel as a group we need to be more competent and get our games done, I'm not going to chase after everyone anymore, it's up to you guys to get the games done.

Glad this was cleared up, I was trying to speak in general for most points so don't think I'm singling you out. Just trying to make the tournament better for everyone, I guess Neut and I have different ways of running. Not my fault if people don't like the way I run it, and it's not like I've had someone say I'm doing a bad job. Fair enough.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
I never did clearly say it was your fault personally. I said it could've been avoided. I understand the SV_ situation, we cleared that up, so we're done talking about that.

I never said it was a reoccurring problem or singularly blamed it on you, I just think It doesn't make sense why someone can't play a 15 minute game out of there whole entire day. You can't be that busy as to where you don't have 15 minutes of spare time. Not singling you out on that statement, just in general for everyone.

Aren't we a little full of oursevles, fair enough, but I feel like that statement was unnecessary. This is a fun tournament, in the end just for fun, lets try to keep it that way.

Alright, understandable. Maybe it's best you re-think your playing of the forseeable tournaments (European Tourney, National Tourney), with your current situation. Foreshadowing what I said earlier it's not like you have a tendency to miss games, I understand it was a one-time thing and the times just crossed paths with you not being able to play the one Saturday, but I still feel as a group we need to be more competent and get our games done, I'm not going to chase after everyone anymore, it's up to you guys to get the games done.

Glad this was cleared up, I was trying to speak in general for most points so don't think I'm singling you out. Just trying to make the tournament better for everyone, I guess Neut and I have different ways of running. Not my fault if people don't like the way I run it, and it's not like I've had someone say I'm doing a bad job. Fair enough.

You are doing a good job of running it, I never thought you singled me out.

I will rethink my involvement in future tournaments, however its unlikely that I would drop out, I have no classes for the next month and a half, just exams so I will have plenty of time.

Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad