Playoffs: Wednesday, December 10th to Saturday, December 13th
1st place: JClaus33
2nd place: leafsfan1992
3rd place: Not awarded

Tournament #5: International Teams by Country - IN PROGRESS
Round Robin: Monday, December 15th to Thursday, December 18th
Playoffs: Friday, December 19th to Monday, December 22nd

Champions Tournament: Friday, December 26th to Sunday, December 28th

Also this is our last tournament as a full-group, but second last overall. Our last tournament is a Championship Tournament to officially crown the winner of the HFBoards Tournament Series Champion.

Champions Tournament: Friday, December 26th to Sunday, December 28th

It will feature the NHL Tournament Champion (leafsfan1992), CHL Tournament Champion (The Dream), the AHL, and European Tournament Champion (JClaus33) vs. the winner of the National (By Team) Champion (With all do respect/or/Wennberg/or/JClaus33).

That Tournament will take place after Christmas. If the Champions of there respective Leagues can't play after Christmas, let me know, and we could play before it. Thanks.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
With all do respect vs. JClaus33 for the National (By Team) Tournament Championship.

Wennberg vs. VZagarrigo in the Bronze Conciliation Game.

Deadline tonight at 12:01am.

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC
Played championship vs With all do respect:

JClaus 1-0 dnf win

I went up 1-0 early on and a few minutes later he decided he didn't want to play anymore, said it was too laggy for him. That sucks but I guess I'll take it, I have a gold contract up for 100ksp, 3 days Team Claus. Thanks for hosting JCF!

With all do respect

Dec 9, 2012
Ya way to laggy to play. I didn't feel like having a seizure for the choppy video, heres hoping the network doesn't go down again because thats how it was last time lizard squad took out EA for me.

Anyways congrats Jclaus can't wait to play you again when its playable.....

Oh and do I still get a price for losing in the finals haha

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Wow. That sounded like a terrible way to end the Tournament...

TOURNAMENT CLOSED

Last edited:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Alright, so I had a discussion with the higher-powers, and we've decided to scrap the Champions Tournament. Didn't seam like there was a point to it, with only three participants, and one of which I don't think is going to be around.

So with all that being said. This is the conclusion to the HFBoards Tournament Series. I'd like to thank everyone who participated, donated, and just helped us have a great overall experience.

Thank you.

------------------

Now this may not be an end. I want to do some more Tournaments after the New Year, but that would only be possible if we have enough interest.

Looking at 12 people minimum, and 20 people maximum.

So spread the word around, and let's make the New Year a great one, with lots of New and Interesting ideas for Tournaments.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

habs1995

Feb 24, 2014
Alright, so I had a discussion with the higher-powers, and we've decided to scrap the Champions Tournament. Didn't seam like there was a point to it, with only three participants, and one of which I don't think is going to be around.

So with all that being said. This is the conclusion to the HFBoards Tournament Series. I'd like to thank everyone who participated, donated, and just helped us have a great overall experience.

Thank you.

------------------

Now this may not be an end. I want to do some more Tournaments after the New Year, but that would only be possible if we have enough interest.

Looking at 12 people minimum, and 20 people maximum.

So spread the word around, and let's make the New Year a great one, with lots of New and Interesting ideas for Tournaments.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it should be with nhl teams and when you come down to the playoffs it's a best of 3?

Just if someone is having an off game, and because the nhl tournament seems to create more interest

Dave Hahn

Apr 23, 2002
Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop in and echo what JCF had to say about the tournament series. I put this together as a fun way of getting to meet some new people and generate some interest in 1v1 competition. This was a great success and I had a lot of fun putting it together and playing against all of you.

We have some very, very good players here, including Leafsfan1992 who had a great showing and our Champion JClaus33. Winning three tournaments in a row is quite an accomplishment, well done!

Above all, I'd like to recognize JCF for picking up where I left off and running the final tournaments. I was unable to keep things going and he stepped right in when asked and got the job done. It was a blast watching you manage things and I'd proud to see that you are planning your own thing which is absolutely awesome. Thank you for putting up with my **** and making sure you followed through to the end.

All in all, everyone who participated should be proud. This was a really cool thing and I'm glad to have met all of you. It really affirmed my point that this really is a great place to hang out, play some competitive games, and be involved in the HUT community.

All the best,
-N11

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Wow, that was an amazing tournament. Congrats to The Dream and JClaus for also being champions, im very happy for basically finishing top 3 in every tournament and winning once. Had a blast.

Thanks for organizing, was a shame I couldn't participate in the last one. Makes sense you scrapped the final, it would have only been us 3.

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC
Thanks for hosting these! I think the Champions Tournament still would've been fun with 3, just had the dream and leafs fan play each other, then whoever won, play me, but I obviously see the reasoning not to. Either way, it was lots of fun, thanks for hosting N11 and JCF!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad